Underoos are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm glad the discovery did not get in the way of purchasing alcohol.

Legit thought they still sold those. Hadn't had some in years. Well on the bright side at least Lunchables aren't a thing anymore, oh wait.

Lunchables are still very much a thing. Also:

Dunkaroos are still made it appears, but can be very hard to find. Now only available in Canada after the apparent discontinuation of Dunkaroos around 2012 in the United States. Only Dunkaroos that come with chocolate icing, and Dunkaroos that come with vanilla icing with rainbow sprinkles, are still available. Alberta and Ontario Canada seem to be the best places to buy Dunk-a-roos in stores. You can also buy Dunkaroos online if you do not live in areas where it is sold.

You are funny punk and quite bitter. I have fucked bitches that wouldnt look at you twice and Id put pics up but it would make you feel ever more pathetic and bitter. Now off to ignore land you go la la la la

Oh boy, you couldn't have picked a worse guy to talk smack to.

Not only is Bukowski one of the nicest dudes on Sherdog, he may actually be the most interesting man on the internet.

I'm going to chalk your post up to having your "underoos" in a bunch.

Oh boy, you couldn't have picked a worse guy to talk smack to.

Not only is Bukowski one of the nicest dudes on Sherdog, he may actually be the most interesting man on the internet.

I'm going to chalk your post up to having your "underoos" in a bunch.

Agreed. Me and Bukowski don't agree on shiz, but he is a fine poster and an honorable debater.

Supra57 should learn to pick his spots better.

Damn that bukowski punk double replied too bad I blocked the loser and cant see them. I do have to tell you punk that most women that like to fuck hard like to drink and party too and thats what Im doing. Also most people that talk about getting laid are the ones who dont and wish they had enough game to. So thats probably you butchkowski. Im ten times cooler than you and shit out turds that get flushed down the drain that are more important than you. How does that feel punk to know that I have turds cooler than you. Now crawl back to your shithole before god strikes you down for being a such a punk...........Im drunk btw but hes still a loser lol.
You're not cut out for the internet.

dam buk. im jelly of u. howd u get such a strong salty reaction?

only person that ever bites my trollin r henry flowers, cuffs 4 my diction/grammar/spelling, & recently this dude

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/108481035-post36.html

but turns out he was just yankin my chain :(

image.php

Back