Underoos are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

supra57

sinner
Banned
Reaction score
Went to walmart to get some booze so I could get drunk and fall down my stairs again and LOW AND BEHOLD WHAT DO i SEE.....................UNDEROOS!!!!!!!! I remember I had them as a kid in batman and spiderman and Id run around with a towell around my neck and jump off the couch. Anyone on here old enough to have wore underoos?

Fucking -A

Sing it, Underoos are fun to wear,

Yeah,

And you can wear more than one pair,

Yeah,

Chorus:

Damn that was kinda creepy.

I wish you luck with you're impending streak of not getting laid, TS... Keep fighting the good fight!

I wish you luck with you're impending streak of not getting laid, TS... Keep fighting the good fight!

You are funny punk and quite bitter. I have fucked bitches that wouldnt look at you twice and Id put pics up but it would make you feel ever more pathetic and bitter. Now off to ignore land you go la la la la

Last edited:

You are funny punk and quite bitter. I have fucked bitches that wouldnt look at you twice and Id put pics up but it would make you feel ever more pathetic and bitter. Now off to ignore land you go la la la la

Ignoring Buk won't get you any more laid.

Lololol

Fuck I misread this as Dunkaroos. Was about to head to the store.

Anybody remember that 70s commercial for the kids pants, where the kids were flying?

It was banned because some dumb kids thought the could fly with those pants.

And they couldn't, and ended up dead.

Couldn't find that one, but here's a pretty swell Levis Commercial from back then

Makes a thread about Batman Underoos in the Mayberry, get's upset when someone picks the low hanging fruit.

*Fruit of the Loom

Oh come on, Man... Lighten up. I'm sure you pull more tail than a bus full of retards at a petting zoo. :D

Damn that bukowski punk double replied too bad I blocked the loser and cant see them. I do have to tell you punk that most women that like to fuck hard like to drink and party too and thats what Im doing. Also most people that talk about getting laid are the ones who dont and wish they had enough game to. So thats probably you butchkowski. Im ten times cooler than you and shit out turds that get flushed down the drain that are more important than you. How does that feel punk to know that I have turds cooler than you. Now crawl back to your shithole before god strikes you down for being a such a punk...........Im drunk btw but hes still a loser lol.

Damn that bukowski punk double replied too bad I blocked the loser and cant see them. I do have to tell you punk that most women that like to fuck hard like to drink and party too and thats what Im doing. Also most people that talk about getting laid are the ones who dont and wish they had enough game to. So thats probably you butchkowski. Im ten times cooler than you and shit out turds that get flushed down the drain that are more important than you. How does that feel punk to know that I have turds cooler than you. Now crawl back to your shithole before god strikes you down for being a such a punk...........Im drunk btw but hes still a loser lol.

lol, I like this guy...

*Tips Fedora

RDBWrNQ.gif

hahaha, this dude is turnt up, wearing his underoos and has his middle fingers in the air.

I'm dying right now...

I envy Bukowski for making you so salty. I'm impressed.

I used to think you were alright till you went talking shit about my bro. Shut up and go drunk post your shit tier cuisine and shit tier opinions somewhere else where they might care. Ever since that Fugazy guy fucked with you, you've acted like an ass to everyone who hasn't offered to kiss your feet when posting in your thread or quoting you. Fuck off with your entitlement.

Went to walmart to get some booze so I could get drunk and fall down my stairs again and LOW AND BEHOLD WHAT DO i SEE.....................UNDEROOS!!!!!!!! I remember I had them as a kid in batman and spiderman and Id run around with a towell around my neck and jump off the couch. Anyone on here old enough to have wore underoos?

you sound poor

lmao gotten too.

Don't get your underoo's in a twist.

Fuck I misread this as Dunkaroos. Was about to head to the store.

Legit thought those were still in production. Hadn't had some in years. Well on the bright side at least Lunchables aren't a thing anymore, oh wait.

You seem to have a preoccupation with rectal movements.

Seek treatment and stop harassing your superiors.

And wash your underoos; I've no doubt they're soiled.

Back