under 100 dolars lightweight gi?

I would go with the padilla the logos are minimal compared to gameness and others I have checked out. Plus their customer service is great. I ordered the gold and even though it didnt come with a belt Joe threw it in for free when I told him it was my first one. Great experience

I like Padilla & Sons but I'm after a size 6 jacket and size 5 pants. Anywhere online that's possible?

Ouano will custom size stuff for you Drastic. Joe might but you'd have to e-mail him and ask.

~Foz

You could even try calling Joe from Padilla and Sons, he might be able to hook you up

I agree on the Padilla & Sons....Joe makes a quality produtct for an incredible site. I got a Gold Weave from him and cannot say enough.

Also, the advertising is minimal....compared to others like Gameness and Atama...actually a very respectable amount....plus you can't beat a shark on your Kimono.

maco0720
Relson Gracie Academy

Do any of you that bought the Gold Weave from Padilla & Sons have any pics cause theyre not on the site? This would be my first gi and this thread has been giving it some good reviews so im leaning towards buying this one. Thanks

hey guys... you werent kidding about the great service from Joe Padilla. I e-mailed him a question and he got back to me by phone the next day. Seemed like a great guy and explained a few things about his gi's to me... gonna order it right now... my first gi WOOO! lol

How do the Padilla & Sons work out in the summer though? I just got a Gameness Pearl and it's fine, but I actually wonder if it holds sweat because it's too thin???? (If that makes sense). I like it just fine, but I'd rather try another brand of gi just for something new. So does the P&S work well when it's hot? Should I go for the single or gold? Thanks for the input.

I have a P&S and I found it hot as shit. It is a great GI and I will certainly purchase another but in the summer, I use the Ouano 99 and love it. Cageside MMA is the place to go for those.

The Gracie Academy Store Gi is the ATMA brand and I bought one for myself during their Christsmas 20% off plus free shipping sale for $69.

It's a great Gi.

Back