under 100 dolars lightweight gi?

S

sir-elric

i know about vulkan and serious (and they r not under 100)! i was just wondering if im missing any not so well known brand with lightweight gi ?

The Gameness Pearl is under $100 but you'll have to check and see if that includes a belt. Many gi's don't come with belts. I know for a fact that the Ouano from Cageside MMA does come as a complete set: pants, kimono, belt.

http://cagesidemma.com/gasiwegi.html

padilla and sons all their gi's are under 100.

can't go wrong! - www.matrat.us

~Foz

Ιm aware of them but i hate the stupid logo in the pant and i dnt know how lightweight it is! the offer from cageside is sweet and the guy that replys their email account-the faster i hv done business so far!!

Ιm aware of them but i hate the stupid logo in the pant and i dnt know how lightweight it is! the offer from cageside is sweet and the guy that replys their email account-the faster i hv done business so far!!

I agree. The customer service there is really good!

There are multiple single weaves under $100 as well, such as the Gameness and the Sirius.

HCK gis are definitely under 100. I have a fuji gi and I love it.

Maybe it's because I've never owned a light gi, but I don't feel like my HCK single is that heavy.

My HCK double, on the other hand.....yea that's pretty heavy.

Maybe it's because I've never owned a light gi, but I don't feel like my HCK single is that heavy.

My HCK double, on the other hand.....yea that's pretty heavy.

if HCK aint heavy for a single wave i dnt want to know what heavy it is!!!

Kikskin has a white single for 100. Their blue and black single is 109. They come with a whitebelt. My white 1 has been put thru the ringer and holds up pretty good.

I agree on the Padilla & Sons....Joe makes a quality produtct for an incredible site. I got a Gold Weave from him and cannot say enough.

Also, the advertising is minimal....compared to others like Gameness and Atama...actually a very respectable amount....plus you can't beat a shark on your Kimono.

maco0720
Relson Gracie Academy

Back