Undeniable factual proof that Rumble will beat Gustafsson

To me Gus seems like this slow gangly fighter. Rumble looks twice as fast. How does he not KTFO Gus in the 1st round little Nog style?

Yes, I said it!

Anthony Johnson will beat Gus in his hometown. Bet on it.

Gus is faster, has better reach. Much better cardio. This is a 5 round fight.

Not saying Anthony can't just KO him in R1 but it's more likely Gus wins.

It's not difficult for most to understand but I'll explain it for your simple ass though. Jones is a far better fighter than Rumble. Gus beat Jones's face in, stole his soul and Jones has been running ever since. If Gus can do that to Jones then Rumble might not make it out of the octagon alive.

Styles make fights, you'll see. Plus looks to me like most of Gus's opponents walked out of the octagon just fine. Gus didn't impress me at all when I rewatched the Manuwa fight.

Much better cardio? Based on what? Gus was gassed in the title fight hence why lost the last 2 rounds. And that title fight had little grappling in it. Rumble has looked great cardio wise since he quit cutting so much weight. I got tired just watching the beating he put on Phil. Gus took some deep breaths after the 1st round with Manuwa might explain why he eye poked him. He needed a rest

Not quite always, i haven't been keeping score, but his picks usually lose. Before this he picked DC to beat Jones

Ah so now I get it..

Though anyone who at least slightly (my case) understand boxing should pick Gus as the winner ;D

Ah so now I get it..

Though anyone who at least slightly (my case) understand boxing should pick Gus as the winner ;D

It's not a boxing match, if it was Davis wouldn't have choked out Gus. Gus has great offensive boxing but he's pretty hittable not much head movement. Rumble slips and counters very well. Don't underestimate Rumbles boxing just because Gus has great footwork. Also I'm sure Rumble will pop him with some leg kicks to slow him down

Now imagine if Randy picks Rumble. The earth explodes.

Lol Phan's predictions are as bad as his ground game.

Gus wins...Glad I don't have to watch the fight now.

Didn't Phan pick Jones to beat DC? Maybe it's the other way around now and he always is able to make the right pick.

So looking forward to the fight. Gus will probably look like he's on another (better) level than Johnson and pick him apart standing. Potentially Johnson lands a haymaker and wins by KO but looked like he was getting outclassed up until then. The only way I see Rumble winning although it's quite possible it will happen.

Rumble will fold when the going gets tough, I have no doubt he wilt by the 4th rnd

Didn't Phan pick Jones to beat DC? Maybe it's the other way around now and he always is able to make the right pick.

So looking forward to the fight. Gus will probably look like he's on another (better) level than Johnson and pick him apart standing. Potentially Johnson lands a haymaker and wins by KO but looked like he was getting outclassed up until then. The only way I see Rumble winning although it's quite possible it will happen.

Nah he picked DC to win. I do agree that Gus stands a good chance of breaking the curse unless rumble lands a bomb

To me Gus seems like this slow gangly fighter. Rumble looks twice as fast. How does he not KTFO Gus in the 1st round little Nog style?

Yes, I said it!

Oogie def. Ovary via crystal ball.

The curse strikes again!

EDIT: By curse i mean science

Troof.

Makwan bless

Back