Undeniable factual proof that Rumble will beat Gustafsson

To me Gus seems like this slow gangly fighter. Rumble looks twice as fast. How does he not KTFO Gus in the 1st round little Nog style?

Yes, I said it!

Gus is slow? I'm not sure you know who Alexander Gustafsson is.

CrystalBallHands.gif~c200

double yellow

what you did bro

factual proof that Gus will steal Rumble's soul and add it to his collection.

Robbie never got finished, don't know what you guys are talking about

So are we gonna do this thread for every fight now?

Did anyone see Name Phan getting absolutely murdered in the Bellator the other week?

Shit was so cash.

Phan's picks have been around 40% correct, not bad considering he almost always picks the underdogs

Fuck! That sucks for the Mauler. If I were him I would beat the crap of Nam Phan for cursing him

Only works if it's got dat Beneil Dariush guarantee.

To me Gus seems like this slow gangly fighter. Rumble looks twice as fast. How does he not KTFO Gus in the 1st round little Nog style?

Yes, I said it!

Its because Gus IS gangly and slow. His fanboys that claim footwork are hilarious. Anderson and Machida have great footwork. Gus looks like he is stuck in mud.

I don't get it. How does Jones' beat up face translate into Rumble losing?

It's not difficult for most to understand but I'll explain it for your simple ass though. Jones is a far better fighter than Rumble. Gus beat Jones's face in, stole his soul and Jones has been running ever since. If Gus can do that to Jones then Rumble might not make it out of the octagon alive.

People have been saying there was a huge list of the worst fight predictors out of professional fighters. And that Nam Pham wasn't even the worst.

Someone's gotta know who the worst was. I am disappointed cause now I'm curious. :( I must know.

Back