• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Ultra Woke CIA Recruitment video makes the entire Internet laugh hysterically

No it’s changed. Brennan is a communist and huge leftist that spouts stupid shit on msnbc. The agency heads now go become talking heads for leftist media channels.

the cia targets not only right wing, but left wing. Look at Venezuela recently, or Bolivia.

but look at what they did to Ukraine, and still do to Russia.

the outright refuse to anger China, and are seemingly complicit with that nation.

but the cia is now firmly neoliberal and hated right wing populism in any western nation.
Brennan was a leftist in college who voted for a Communist. Do you know how many right wingers were once leftists or at least liberals when they were in college? It's a cliche for a reason. Brennan became an adult with adult responsibilities and sold out. He's a neoliberal/neocon like the rest of them now. Nothing communist or even left about him. The CIA hates any type of populism, but especially left wing. Because we don't have any of the "back the blue" bullshit on the left. We're not badge bunnies like the right.

This is what happens when you forget about gay jesus america!

Smart move on their part.

Russian KGB Agent - "We know you are Melinda Torres, a 34 year old female CIA operative who traveled from Prague."

CIA Operative - "Ha, shows how much you know. I am gender fluid!"

Russian KGB Agent - "My apologies, this is embarrassing. You are free to go."

That video made me want to throw up. A lot of my fellow leftists already realized that the woke shit and identity politics was dumb, but I bet this shit will drive that point home even further. It's been completely co-opted by neoliberals and neoconservatives. It's good that the left and right can unite over how dumb this shit is. :)

She can change Diaper in one hand while tbe other inserts interogation probes up your Anus and nose.

It always baffles me how people like this are able to pass psych evals to get jobs like this.

Here's a thought, actually.

How long before this Covid vaccine passport gets extended to things like mental health? In other words, having to declare whether you suffer from mental health problems when applying for jobs etc, by proving your healthiness via the health passport.

Smart move on their part.

Russian KGB Agent - "We know you are Melinda Torres, a 34 year old female CIA operative who traveled from Prague."

CIA Operative - "Ha, shows how much you know. I am gender fluid!"

Russian KGB Agent - "My apologies, this is embarrassing. You are free to go."

Bond villain: If I know the MI6, they will surely send their best to infiltrate my party and prevent the nuclear launch. Be on the lookout for Mr. Bond, he will be the strapping man in a dinner jacket.
Bond henchman: Sir, a, uhh, person, just checked in under the name Jill Bond. He...er...she is a very mascular...woman...wearing a drag dress and clown make-up
Bond villain: Well then that clearly isn't the agent I told you to look for, is it? Report to the shark tank for your punishment. We are nuclear terrorists, not transphobes!

The CIA had all kinds of people doing all kinds of jobs. Most of them mundane office types of work. Sure most of it is classified, but the government classifies way too much shit.

Just a guess she works in one of these and is where she can do no harm, at least I hope so.

The video is stupid but it's geared towards recruiting office people. The kind that look over computer generated data by the mile.

All this does not make the video look any better and I hope whoever thought this was a good idea will now inhabit a desk is some shit hole for their work life.

CIA hand to hand CQB instructor to new recruit:

"Agent Melissa Thurman! I will not tell you again, don't drop your hands unless you like getting punched in the Adam's Apple!"

If being woke decreases the odds of the CIA supporting death squads, genocidal regimes and dictators, then good.

Future director of the CIA:

5aru0tnesol21.jpg

I try not to think about how they are clearly the heart of Evil in this world, don't really give a shit about anyone or anything because they seem untouchable, and how everyone is either completely clueless or is just like whatever.

"anxiety", "disorder", "syndrome"

Those words didn't cause a red flag during their background check for security clearance?
I remember those being disqualifying factors. FBI and CIA are as sad as my YouTube history.

i dont recall ever getting to vote on the CIA’s existence. democracy??

1. everybody in the intelligence community is probably laughing
2. i hope you don't believe weirdos like this are actually given any operational latitude. it's so the real ops can go on, kids will still be blown up by drones, dictators will still be propped, genocides will still be enabled, but now the smart people at the CIA got the absolute bootlickers which are the twitter woke mob to give them a pass because the local office now allows pronouns in emails. don't be silly. nobody, especially america who has to deal daily with the vilest and smartest the world has to offer, will allow these freaks any kind of control. they are managed, silenced, pacified drones, just like the woke mob.

2. i hope you don't believe weirdos like this are actually given any operational latitude.
I am sorry to disappoint you, but this is what’s actually happened. This led to massive failures in Georgia, Syria, Ukraine, Venezuela, etc.
However, CIA is no longer intelligence organization, anyway. Their primary job is to smuggle heroin from Afghanistan and coke from Colombia. This is why they fight so hard to keep US presence in Afghanistan for 20 years. Even if promised 2,500 US troops will leave, there are still 18,000 more in private armies.

Back