Ultimate Training for the Ultimate Warrior

exponential

White Belt
Reaction score
I don't have any money, and I probably won't for a while. But when I do, I'm considering buying this book. Have any of you read it? Is it any good?

Thanks for the help

I've read it, and for a poor person trying to get conditioning and strength, there's no better manual. A sandbag will set you back less than 40 bucks, and he shows you how to make and use sleds, medicine balls, complex training, etc. I really like Ross's products because they are no bullshit and all information and his customer service is out of this world. I recently wrote ross a couple page email asking him a series of questions and he wrote back answering each one in detail. We went back and fourth like this three or four times and each time he had the patience to help me out and help me get a better understanding of my training.

UTFTUW is a great book, all of Ross's products I've bought are great, and Ross is a great guy.

I have The Underground Guide to Warrior Fitness and it's a great book. Has a ton of great bodyweight exercises. If it's by Ross Enamait (sp?) it should be similar, maybe another name for the same book?

My only problem with it is a lot of the stuff was a bit more than I'm ready for, especially starting out as an overweight weakling. Working on it, tho ;)

no its not the same.. Its mostly about sandbags, sledghehamers, car pushing.., etc

Its really great and I basicly consider it, the underground guide to warrior fitness and his medicinball book to be on really great big book together.. Some overlap though but the focus on diferent areas.. Buy them all..!;) (and while you on it his boxing and powerpunching manuals to).... great stuff

this book looks really good. ive never purchased any of this guys stuff but after looking through his website, it all looks really good.

If you search in the right places, you can find a pdf of this book in the web

Good book

TUGTWF (the bodyweight book) is top notch with plenty of variations on the exercises, making them easier or harder depending on your current fitness.. its mainly geared toward mma and boxers, but even if you are just startting out you can make use of it.. it provides plenty of routines/ workouts, and as has been said, his customer service is excellent.. some guys on the web have a bad rep, but not ross, at least not that i have heard

Ross knows his shit in and out! HAHAHA!! Anyway, yeah, he lives the life of a fighter (or at least he did). He researched what works and what doesn't. Just looking at his videos makes me want to run thru the streets like Rocky!

just download limwire or something and there u will get this and other his books... good luck

krellik said:
no its not the same.. Its mostly about sandbags, sledghehamers, car pushing.., etc

Its really great and I basicly consider it, the underground guide to warrior fitness and his medicinball book to be on really great big book together.. Some overlap though but the focus on diferent areas.. Buy them all..!;) (and while you on it his boxing and powerpunching manuals to).... great stuff
You pretty sold me. I already have TUGTWF and am looking forward to getting this new book.

Ross rocks you cant go wrong with any of his products.

Back