Ultimate Road Rage

Lol the driver is an ass and did not need to escalate the situation like that

That being said if you are a adult male that can afford a car or public transportation and you live in a 1st world western nation you should not be biking anywhere. honestly "bikers" are just types that are trying to show off the goods to others of the same sex, while pissing off working folks that are trying to help the world go round. There are truck stop bathrooms, bath houses, whole foods, hookah bars, Greek restaurants, Jamba juice, hair salons, thrift stores, starbucks, Apple stores, kfc Taco Bell combined resturants, etc.. All those places are good places where "bikers" can meet other "bikers" without having to piss off the non deviant populace.

Lmao

Awesome.

No one's going to like this but.... legally, he was in the right.

It is hilarious.
Probably injured himself pretty well.

LA2m1cx.gif

is this the new "in" gif?

Dude on the bike was a dick. I side with the Robert Irvine looking guy although it was funny when he fell.

I posted a funny video in P&M. Someone showed that fat kernt getting RKO'd by Orton. Funny stuff go check it out. Meh I know you guys are lazy. So here..

Road bicyclists are bitches. I had one all dressed in goofy bright clothes ride up on me and my dog on a pedestrian path. Hes going 10-15 mph over the posted path speed limit of 8 mph and he yells at me for my dog lunging at him.
Well hes lucky he didnt stop or id let my dog eat him.

I don't have an issue with it and I don't get why people get so worked up over it. Oh no I have to slow down for a bit and take a few minutes longer to get to my destination. I don't know I'm never really in some massive rush to get places and the times I get stuck behind a bike rarely happen.

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f54/gopro-camera-captures-road-rage-yuma-az-3034749/

I couldn't quite put my thumb on it but this is also how I feel. I do not understand the point of being so pissed off about simple things in life.

Im constantly surrounded by people who have severe road rage issues. It honestly pisses me off more to watch someone blow up over a small inconvenience.

Patience does not exist anymore.

But that guy falling is some seriously funny shit. It looked like he spread his wings for a swan dive for a split second before realizing he couldnt fly.

But that guy falling is some seriously funny shit. It looked like he spread his wings for a swan dive for a split second before realizing he couldnt fly.

He's the new Buzz Lightyear.

"To infinity and be- aaaarrgh!!!!!"

I don't have an issue with it and I don't get why people get so worked up over it. Oh no I have to slow down for a bit and take a few minutes longer to get to my destination. I don't know I'm never really in some massive rush to get places and the times I get stuck behind a bike rarely happen.

When the biker blocks you on purpose, (like this one did. he had plenty of room on his left) then it is annoying.

When the biker blocks you on purpose, (like this one did. he had plenty of room on his left) then it is annoying.

Nope we treat bikers like cars around here. People are just to dumb to drive past a biker safely. You'd think it would be super simple but I've talked to bikers and they are constantly getting clipped or bumped into. Just look at all the senseless accidents that happen every single day. You want these same dumbasses driving by bikers? Your just asking for an accident to happen.

Nope we treat bikers like cars around here. People are just to dumb to drive past a biker safely. You'd think it would be super simple but I've talked to bikers and they are constantly getting clipped or bumped into. Just look at all the senseless accidents that happen every single day. You want these same dumbasses driving by bikers? Your just asking for an accident to happen.

Not so sure every "accident" is an accident.

OMG!!! That would've been GOLD!!! It would actually be worth the price of admission had he done that.

I must say though that I do agree that the biker is a beeotch. He gets a dude all fired up and then flees to escape an ass kicking. Oh, and I too hate bikers; hate 'em with a passion...

...that shit's still funny though. :icon_lol:

Yeah, lol, he should have slammed on the brakes, looked back and taunted the shit out of him. :)

The cyclist was kind of being a dick though.

Back