Ultimate Road Rage

Lol.
He did a full Judo roll.

If you watch the slow mo you'll notice his epic fail at doing a proper break fall. And this is on concrete instead of a mat so you know he came out of that with some pain and bruises and plenty of murderous anger. He probably went home and beat his wife after that because he was @ 1,000 on the pissed the fuck off meter.

Last edited:
Lol poor guy. Got annoyed as fuck, video taped and embarrassed all over the internet and probably injured himself bad. That was one fucked up day for him.

If you watch the slow mo you'll notice his epic fail at doing a proper break fall. And this is on concrete instead of a mat so you know he came out of that with some pain and bruises and plenty of murderous anger. He probably went home and beat his wife after that because he was @ 1,000 on the pissed the fuck off meter.

It is hilarious.
Probably injured himself pretty well.

LA2m1cx.gif

Last edited:
Man. Road rage can be hilarious sometimes.

He broke his own face. I kinda liked the guy. I also hate bikes that take over the road. Wankers.

cameraman ran away like a bitch. He was about get his shit pushed in.

Last edited:
What a punk on the bike. He provokes someone then runs like a sissy.

Lol poor guy. Got annoyed as fuck, video taped and embarrassed all over the internet and probably injured himself bad. That was one fucked up day for him.

:icon_lol::icon_lol: When you put it that way, that biker did ruin that driver's entire day for him; maybe even the 3 days following this incident (with aches and bruises and all). :icon_lol::icon_lol:

That was fucking hilarious! Dude on bike should have stopped and taunted him.

OMG!!! That would've been GOLD!!! It would actually be worth the price of admission had he done that.

I must say though that I do agree that the biker is a beeotch. He gets a dude all fired up and then flees to escape an ass kicking. Oh, and I too hate bikers; hate 'em with a passion...

...that shit's still funny though. :icon_lol:

He broke his own face. I kinda liked the guy. I also hate bikes that take over the road. Wankers.

They are. And they do it on purpose because they think they have license since they're not polluting, which is true. But some of us have jobs that require us to drive to them. We can't all be hippies working at Starbucks 1 mile from our shitty studio apartment.

They are. And they do it on purpose because they think they have license since they're not polluting, which is true. But some of us have jobs that require us to drive to them. We can't all be hippies working at Starbucks 1 mile from our shitty studio apartment.

I don't have an issue with it and I don't get why people get so worked up over it. Oh no I have to slow down for a bit and take a few minutes longer to get to my destination. I don't know I'm never really in some massive rush to get places and the times I get stuck behind a bike rarely happen.

I just can't take guys with that accent seriously.

Eh ya fuckin' bloke keep on yappin ya yap and I'm liable to report ya to Scotland Yard!

Lol the driver is an ass and did not need to escalate the situation like that

That being said if you are a adult male that can afford a car or public transportation and you live in a 1st world western nation you should not be biking anywhere. honestly "bikers" are just types that are trying to show off the goods to others of the same sex, while pissing off working folks that are trying to help the world go round. There are truck stop bathrooms, bath houses, whole foods, hookah bars, Greek restaurants, Jamba juice, hair salons, thrift stores, starbucks, Apple stores, kfc Taco Bell combined resturants, etc.. All those places are good places where "bikers" can meet other "bikers" without having to piss off the non deviant populace.

Lol the driver is an ass and did not need to escalate the situation like that

That being said if you are a adult male that can afford a car or public transportation and you live in a 1st world western nation you should not be biking anywhere. honestly "bikers" are just types that are trying to show off the goods to others of the same sex, while pissing off working folks that are trying to help the world go round. There are truck stop bathrooms, bath houses, whole foods, hookah bars, Greek restaurants, Jamba juice, hair salons, thrift stores, starbucks, Apple stores, kfc Taco Bell combined resturants, etc.. All those places are good places where "bikers" can meet other "bikers" without having to piss off the non deviant populace.

Lol fuck off, 'shouldnt be biking anywhere'

Can you even cycle bro?

Lol fuck off, 'shouldnt be biking anywhere'

Can you even cycle bro?

They got these things called sidewalks you can use your legs to walk on them and not be in the way of people who are actually participating in and contributing to society. Thy might be new though I can google to see when the govt plans to bring sidewalks to your town.

Back