"ultimate armbar defense"

Everything you got didn't look very convincing. He was only using one arm to try and break, what about using both under-hooked, though I think I'd actually try a kimura-angled-grip break while rolling my wrists in a downward manner to sneak the arm-out from underneath his other arm..or how about attacking the grip by cutting the hand at the palm with your bread-cutter?

I mean there are things I like about it, mainly how tight it is. Is it a big difference in terms of grabbing at the elbows?

Everything you got didn't look very convincing. He was only using one arm to try and break, what about using both under-hooked, though I think I'd actually try a kimura-angled-grip break while rolling my wrists in a downward manner to sneak the arm-out from underneath his other arm..or how about attacking the grip by cutting the hand at the palm with your bread-cutter?

I mean there are things I like about it, mainly how tight it is. Is it a big difference in terms of grabbing at the elbows?

It's a joke, dude. He cross-collar choked himself as an armbar defense. :icon_neut

is this very elite trolling?

sadly, i don't think so

It's a joke, and the pass out is fake. You can tell he is faking with how he slowly lowers his arms to the ground while supposedly unconscious. He should have no muscle tone and they should fall like a wet blanket.

It's a joke, and the pass out is fake. You can tell he is faking with how he slowly lowers his arms to the ground while supposedly unconscious. He should have no muscle tone and they should fall like a wet blanket.

double check what josh and i were talking about

damn is this dude trolling too?

I agree. The pass out was all CGI.

Back