• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elections Ukraine Hacks In To CBS New York News Broadcast. Threatens Trump Supporters Who Attend NY Trump Rally

Who else has beat the evil rUsSiAn besides the best MMA HW in the world?

curtis-blaydes-tom-aspinall-ufc-fight-night-208-7.jpg

Overeem

Since its all over international news.......
It must be true.

you expect the inbred trump supporters to not fall for anything under the son. This tard really think the Democrats are Pro-Hamas when they are shipping billions of dollars worth of weaponry to Israel.
Falling for this troll job I’d even more retarded….

Falling for this troll job I’d even more retarded….
Considering this guy's post history I have another theory. This thread was early on in his run of moronic topics. I think he was actually being serious when he posted this one. He got shit on badly and then started making troll threads so people would think that this one was a joke too.

Ah Traitors for not wanting to support more weapons to Ukraine?
who woulda thought that getting rid of our shitty weapons collecting dust to help eliminate our biggest global enemy is unpatriotic...compared to the tards that tried to overthrow an election because it hurt their feelings.

So many new faces in the war room lately. Too bad they’re mostly fucksticks with twitter induced brain rot.

Looks like the Democrats are not only using Antifa, BLM and Pro-Hamas rioters as their violent shock troops, now they've got Ukraine and their hackers directly threatening Americans.

Yes I'm sure Ukraine would threaten citizens of their most powerful ally. That makes perfect sense....

Back