• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elections Ukraine Hacks In To CBS New York News Broadcast. Threatens Trump Supporters Who Attend NY Trump Rally

You don't support Russian interests?

1244162614.jpg
the Dagestanis are cucked ot the Russians so no.

Fedor is a can..Hendo rofl stomped his ass
One of my favorite Russia/USA MMA moments was when Ben Askren started playing the bongos on Andrey Koreshkov's back, then broke out into a "USA, USA, USA" chant while on top of him. LOL.

4_Ben_Askren_vs._Andrey_Koreshkov.gif

Also, that other Russian dude he fought in ONE FC was on comical levels of steroids. Still couldn't handle the funk, though.
5aa94d2867e5fd4ed99acc32ebddda59-original.jpg

Lame. This is just one of the missions for Detroit Becoming Human.,

you expect the inbred trump supporters to not fall for anything under the son. This tard really think the Democrats are Pro-Hamas when they are shipping billions of dollars worth of weaponry to Israel.

Awww, looks like another lobotomized leftwing radical needs a lesson on inbreds. Probably need to have that "talk" with your brothers and sisters in Gaza, eh?

38e99057ce2f66494f2c08434858e03da68bdd94.png

Last edited:
If true can you blame them. Trump is literally saying he is in Cahoots with Putin, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out. I have publicly said i wasn't voting for Biden or Trump, but this hits home, I am 3rd Gen Ukraine. As much as i hate Biden's policys lately, this ( pun intended ) Trumps allowing Trump to get back into office.
There you go @Strychnine i told you there was time till one of these senile fucks change my mind, here it is.

If this is real then I’m stoked someone has finally done an IRL version of one of the most overused tv tropes out there- hackers taking over a live broadcast.

I didn’t/don’t think that’s possible but it would be pretty cool if it was. Also in terms of who has the better techies sewing disinformation online id put all my rubles on Russia

Back