UFN Manchester 30 - Machida v Munoz bout order finalised

Scraps not autographs.

I'm not fussed about the lack of 'superstars' as there's some fucking killer match ups here.

Harris vs Linaker is a fucking nasty fight with title implications.

Pearson vs Guillard has the potential for a nasty KO either way & if Pearson gets an impressive win he'll get a top ten fight next.

Jimmo is a massive test for Manuwa & a step up stylistically.

Sakara is always fun to watch.

Rosi is a fucking pioneer of WMMA and it'll be an honour to see her fight in her home town in the UFC.

You people can moan all you like but I take the card for what it is! I've never had a bad night at a live UFC event.

If theres one on TV that I'm not that interested I usually TiVo it and then skip through it.

I don't go on message boards and moan like a little girl.

Good card though the main has all the makings to be a dreadful event. They should've moved Pearson to that spot instead.

solid 7/10 card for me lots of good matchups

I wouldn't call the card stacked or anything, but I'm pretty excited for it. It's always cool to see the Apocalypse fighter - he only fights like once a year or so. Lineker / Harris should be a brawl. We get a lot of questions answered about Manuwa, and Machida is probably going to HL reel Munoz.

Pearson / Guillard is like 50/50 potential for me. It could either be a great striking battle, or a replay of Stephens/Guillard.

Good card throughout. Looks like many exciting fights. Very excited! These are the cards which end up the best.

Back