Reaction score
Main Card:

Lyoto Machida v Mark Mu

a lot of british fighters could be losing that night

I hope I see you there tulian

I'm gonna ufc you through the arena

Shame Watson got injured, him vs dakara would be awesome

a lot of british fighters could be losing that night
Yeah, it's a strange card for an overseas event. Several of those fights are pretty much guaranteed losses for the British fighter. Not sure what the UFC is trying to do there, lol.

Yeah, it's a strange card for an overseas event. Several of those fights are pretty much guaranteed losses for the British fighter. Not sure what the UFC is trying to do there, lol.

It's a good thing maybe next will be the Brazil cards. I don't believe cards should be made to ensure local fighters win.

Main Event completely saved that card. Good thing Bisping got injured, hope it's minor though and he gets back to fighting.

As a Brit (and an event attending Brit, if not this one) I like this. I want to see Brits in fights that elevate them if they win, not Brazil-style squash matches. If one in four win and move up in the division then that's great: if I wanted to watch Brits in squash matches I'd go watch BAMMA.

This card has taken a bit of a battering from injuries to be honest, but it's still decent for a FN, competitive matchups if not massive names.

they also need to prepare the fight.
it's a strange situation.

I'm not sure if they are friends or just training partners? Maybe Munoz and Lyoto both took this fight because they feel like they know the others weekness? Either way it should be a good fight! I'm thinking the fight will look like Lyoto vs Bader.

Not impressive considering the fights we've had lately but I really like the main event and it's free so whatever, I'll be watching.

Back