• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFN 98 - Ferguson vs RDA - Mexico City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Charles Oliveira -115
Ricardo Lamas -125

Over 1.5 -210
Under 1.5 +160

Erick Montano +175
Max Griffin -245

Over 2.5 -105
Under 2.5 -135

Henry Briones +160
Douglas Silva de Andrade -210

Over 2.5 -175
Under 2.5 +135

———————————

PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 6:30pm ET)

Alex Nicholson +235
Sam Alvey -315

Over 1.5 -130
Under 1.5 -110

Jason Novelli -110
Marco Polo Reyes -130

Over 1.5 -135
Under 1.5 -105

Chris Avila +260
Enrique Barzola -380

Over 2.5 -185
Under 2.5 +145

——————–

FML on barzola price.

taking polo -130 & montano +175

griffin is NOWHERE NEAR worthy of that price IMO. montano can absolutley take him down.
novelli is a good fighter but polo is a savage,. could look like the teymur fight.

maxxed polo -130

also 1.5u on montano +175

0.5u puelles +115, but going off of others' feedback on this one

Faaaaaak why did I even have hope of a good Barzola price

I bet the same few sides on these just released undercard lines as EZ & Jae just now at similar prices. I missed the opener but I'm pretty big on Puelles at +110. I made super detailed notes about the TUF LAM 3 season elsewhere that no one read, "liked" or cared about (lol), but my reason in summary:

Puelles has more technical striking and has better wrestling in my opinion, but Bravo is a grinder himself who is scrappy and will be very game. With Puelles coming into the fight from home instead of the TUF house where he hated living, his head should be right mentally and body physically able to make weight easier. Bottom line- Puelles is the bigger man with better striking and better wrestling. If he fights smart and doesnt get caught he should beat Bravo in a fairly competitive fight. 2u on Puelles at +110.

talk to me, what's your read

I briefly skimmed the TUF fights every week or so, didn't pay too much attention though. Although Puelles has size advantage and a more refined game. He seems to have some decent kicks, takedowns and subs. Whilst Bravo is at a size disadvantage and quite wild on the feet from what I remember.

I posted a quote from @molest a couple of pages back with his breakdown of the fight. He also favours Puelles.

Another thing is what Griffin/Liddell said about the final, they both seemed in agreement that Puelles was the more technical fighter and that Bravo needed to make it a dog fight.

i think there's some value on montano at that price.

godamn i was hoping for alvey at like -200. both guys insanely hittable but alvey with the better chin (and probably power).

Damn Barzola line is so juiced..... and I am done parlaying juiced guys. Any chance we get to see different Avila? He didn't do nuttin against Artem. Didn't even try. Was so scared to get koed I think. maybe he had UFC jitters and all that pressure being in Diaz gang etc? Naaaahhhh..

people putting money on charles

Considering its in altitude and the Montano's gas + get finished late, thinking i'll just hit Griffin in 2 and 3 for that weird fight

I'm gonna go ahead and make one of my questionable -400 straight up plays on Barzola. His striking was really impressive last time out. Will probably be able to grapple at will. Facing one of the worst guys in the UFC in years, with no finishing ability.

10 unit parlay of Davis and Barzola because why not. I don't have much on this card anyway.

Griffin can whack but montano never been finished by strikes and griffin has awful tdd. Defo value on montano. Surely mexican altitude has to favour him too.

Dont like alvey @ -300 too steep in whats bound to be a slobber knocker both have crazy power. Think i might be on more dogs than ive ever bet in my life. Like reyes price i think he out zombies novelli.

Edit: Reyes now -190 and Barzola -550 no thanks. No big parlay for me this show just some dog bets and lb.

Honestly iv changed my mind on RDA vs Ferg. I'm now with Ferg. dont like this camp changes. Look what happened to Glover, SHogun etc, Randa markos got subbed.
Magomedov overrated. Watch the Burns fight. And turned out that Burns is overrated also. Dariush all day here
I like Oliveira also. I think karma is on his side. He gave a good fight to Pettis and now he deserves to win.
I am on the same bout as you are for all of those 3 fights. Oliveira has some nasty striking and very good clinch game. With his 2 or 3 inches of height advantage he is very tough matchup for Lamas. Agianst Sanchez Lamas showed some holes in his ground game, and if he hasnt fix them, this is going to be a big problem against a guy like Oliveira. But i dont see this fight to end in to the distance, so maybe the dec lines for both fighters will be the value odds here.

Last edited:
interested in what psychological state suitable RDA, it still has the fire?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back