• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFN 96 pbp/discussion

Hey fellas, been semi-lurking tonight, only doing a bit of livebetting so far. Hope the upsets weren't too detrimental for anyones BR.

Got fight to end by KO/TKO in the ME @ +100 for 1.33u. Hoping Lineker gets the job done, hard to find a more exciting fighter.

Rewatch it, you got it wrong.

Yeah I will.

Either way, literally the second the grappling got involved the fight was basically over. It took Cerrone, what, a minute to advance to mount and then lock up the sub? Less than a minute?

Lineker has a great chin of course but it's not like Dodson doesn't hit like a truck for this division too. It could happen...

Hoping he gasses. Maybe an early stoppage if Dodson goes on a barrage like against Manny in his last fight.

hmm interesting both standing toe to toe

dodsons got a good chin, linekar slowly getting closer

I think linekar r1 edged it though with more control and power shots

Adde to Dodson. 169 to win 130. If he can keep control of the center more, he has this. Hes schooling Lineker otherwise

suuuuper close round

dodson big headkick, but lineker wans't phased AT ALL, and he came forward mroe, kinda controlled last minute

i'm betting lineker +100, he's pacing himself well, and like i said he started to control the fight towards the end

Dodson rd 1 but not using as much lateral movement as he should in both directions. Only moving one way, too predictable.

Lineker's chin...wow.

Back