Discussion in 'MMA Betting Discussion' started by EzFlyer, Oct 1, 2016.
Less then 15 minutes to go
Sorry guys I could not be able to participate on the discussion this week. Lot of work and things to do.
Some last minute pre-fight bets:
Blaydes vs East:
While I think Cody East is a solid prospect in the HW division I just think Curtis is a bad matchup for him. Just a few points:
- The kicks play a big factor in Cody East striking arsenal and in this fight he is fighting a guy who will want to take him down from the start. That means that either Cody will be more reserved with his kicks or he will be taken down.
- East is like 15lbs heavier (fatter) than in his last fight. You have to wonder if that is a strategy going against a guy who apparently cuts to make HW limit (Razor weighted in at 265.5?) in order to not be in strenght disparity. Anyways... putting 15lbs of fat in a couple of months does not seems smart to me.
- East is the better striker. Blaydes has really heavy leg kicks and a powerful jab but he needs a lot of work there. He is really raw and young and that is the reason Im expecting him to be the better version of himself. He showed an amazing chin and recovery against Francis Ngannou.
- While everybody can see that Blaydes wrestling abilities has yet to make a full transition, he showed a really good double leg takedown. I dont expect East to explode the clear flaws in Blaydes top control. In fact, and this is key to the fight: I think that Blaydes top game is way better than East back game, and believe you me, I think this fight is getting to the mat with Curtis on top at some point.
After all Im picking Blaydes. I payed stupid juice on him (-250 or 1.40) and I would not recommend anyone to do that but I think he has the better chance to win this one. I also think this (just like Curtis last fight) is one of the most idiotic and stupid match up that they can put together in the aging HW division. Good way to kill prospects morons.
Henrique Da Silva vs Joachin Christensen:
I love this fight. I think it will be really fun contest. The things I considered before placing a bet:
- Love Henrique Da Silva. Guy is a fucking zombie. He has not good striking defense but his offense, while still limited and predictable, is relentless. The guy stands in front of you and stay in the pocket. You clinch? Ok, he will try to knee your fucking solar plexus until you die. He is a true zombie.
- Christensen has power in hands but I think he will looking for a takedown here or at least he should. He has solid ground game and a 3 round and trading punches with a guy like Da Silva can be very taxing to the body.
- Da Silva showed good sweeps on the ground in his last fight against a half-dead Jonathan Wilson. He showed patience but his opponent top game was nothing to write home about.
- Both guys have power in his hands. Both guys can finish the other one but I tend to think that Da Silva will be the one wanting to stand and trade and Christensen should be looking to mix things up.
I really like the fight and I placed a small bet on Da Silva at -125 or 1.80.
I will try to participate more in further discussions.
Good luck to you all!
good luck boys
0.6u Faszholz -105
0.1u Vieira sub +900
to start off the the night
o2.5, Fassholes, Fassholes decision please
Good luck all passing first fight.
Good luck everyone
On fas too
faszholz for me, not impressed at all with the brazilian girl.
Lets do this
glad she is not called kelly fastholez
Were Live good luck !
Pass because women but don't blame Kelly bettors the Brazilian girl looked terrible on tape
b365 live bet showing only on main prelims +, think 4th fight in, unibet skipping first fight ? but then live bet on 2nd fight it looks but keep trying, paddypower may pop up just before it fights.
unibet up now
Fashizzle ML. Hoping the new Brazilian has an adrenaline dump under the big lights.
Separate names with a comma.