• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFN 154 on ESPN+ 12 Moicano vs Korean Zombie

I looked at hedging but the max bet is so silly low that it’s not even worth talking about.

I guess it’s a let it ride type thing

Anyone have reads on the Moicano fight? I never hedge but he’s the last leg of a 24k parlay for me and I’m not feeling so wonderful about it.
If this was a 3 rounder, you're fine. 5 rounds adds a cardio wrinkle for Moicano though. I could see him going up 3-0 and then coasting to a win. And KZ is pretty overrated imo. I don't care what the context, getting slept by Yair is pretty terrible.

Deron Winn is very green but this matchup looks good for him.

Silva comes from the same camp as Serginho and other known brazilians. They are known for throwing with big power and mediocre technique. Bruno is a wild man, too and his takedown defence looks bad. If Winn doesn’t play around, he should win. The wrestling gap should be gigantic. If he wants to test out his striking, he might get kneed in the face.

Wouldn’t bet him at the current line though.

aaaaand silva is out lol

I'll be looking to live bet Barbarena after he probably loses round 1

I looked at hedging but the max bet is so silly low that it’s not even worth talking about.

I guess it’s a let it ride type thing

Is this real life...lol and I'm here stressing out about 2k in potential winnings haha

How da fook do i find archived fights on espn+ faaackkkkkkkk
From what I can tell...you can't which really is irritating. In fact it's complete bullshit since it costs them very little to keep the old fights up. The best feature of fightpass is (was) the ability to watch old fights anytime you wanted. With EPSN taking that away now betting and capping will be harder and will "force" fans to watch more events live (which I can't always do).

Cash it out? No option I see to do this on 5d?

Ahh maybe it's just with UK bookies you can do this. Say you have a $10 on a five fight parley to win $200 as more of your fighters win the bookies offer you a chance to cash out early at a certain price. So If you're one fight away for 24k the bookies might offer you say 19k to cash out early, so you get a win and they save 5k potentially

I guess I can ask them via live chat. Thanks for the tip.

No problem, I assumed every gambling site would have the option to be honest but then I guess the UK is swamped with them so we're ahead of you guys.

Ahh maybe it's just with UK bookies you can do this. Say you have a $10 on a five fight parley to win $200 as more of your fighters win the bookies offer you a chance to cash out early at a certain price. So If you're one fight away for 24k the bookies might offer you say 19k to cash out early, so you get a win and they save 5k potentially
Lol, bookies dont offer this "to potentially save 5k". Cash-out is just another way to squeeze money from clueless punters.

From what I can tell...you can't which really is irritating. In fact it's complete bullshit since it costs them very little to keep the old fights up. The best feature of fightpass is (was) the ability to watch old fights anytime you wanted. With EPSN taking that away now betting and capping will be harder and will "force" fans to watch more events live (which I can't always do).
Are the ESPN+ fights archived on Fightpass? I can see the UFC doing that as an incentive to also buy Fightpass.

Lol, bookies dont offer this "to potentially save 5k". Cash-out is just another way to squeeze money from clueless punters.

I'm pretty sure the bookies would rather you settle for 19k rather than take them for 25k... And if you're making a good profit guaranteed by cashing out early it makes sense in a lot of situations to do it. If he sticks it out and hopes the full parley comes in he potentially ends up with nothing

I just maxed Zombie to hedge and win like 4K if the parlay doesn’t cash. They wouldn’t let me cash out of it. Oh well.

Are the ESPN+ fights archived on Fightpass? I can see the UFC doing that as an incentive to also buy Fightpass.

No dude. The transition to espn+ has been so frustrating. I cant find archived fights on espn+ and fight pass is no longer an option for fights taking place during the espn era - atleast for people in the US I think. Some people in the US are finding ways around it by making their computers appear as though they are in foreign countries, but idk anything about that lol

Nightmare.

No dude. The transition to espn+ has been so frustrating. I cant find archived fights on espn+ and fight pass is no longer an option for fights taking place during the espn era - atleast for people in the US I think. Some people in the US are finding ways around it by making their computers appear as though they are in foreign countries, but idk anything about that lol

Nightmare.

Just download a VPN, like better net and it just hides your IP and makes it appear as it's in Europe or whatever

Has Font fought any power punches or guys who have a good left hook since the first Liniker fight?

Also, what is Liniker's best win really?

Last edited:
Having a difficult time finding value on this card.

I would probably look to play some props, such as:

Holland by sub
Rozenstruik by KO
Lee by Dec

Back