UFN 139 Korean Zombie vs Rodriguez

GDR round 2 is +1400 on Betsafe and round 3 is +1800 on Bet365 if anyone is looking to play it

Let's all take a moment and appreciate that the UFC didn't book any fight over welterweight for Denvers high altitude, has to be a concious decision to minimize the risk of too sloppy fights with gassed out fighters

I want to bet Beneil, but don't think I can with the fight being at elevation.

Let's all take a moment and appreciate that the UFC didn't book any fight over welterweight for Denvers high altitude, has to be a concious decision to minimize the risk of too sloppy fights with gassed out fighters
Celebrate good times come on!
<{1-69}>

I want to bet Beneil, but don't think I can with the fight being at elevation.
I'm taking a stab at the draw. Beneil could come out with a strong first round then slow down, it's happened before

They did book Skelly vs. Moffett! That may look like a HW fight by the 3rd.

Btw, is EZ completely retired or just on sabbatical?

<{cruzshake}>
Best donate your money to a dog shelter instead.
521657.jpg

{<jordan}

How legit is Chas Skelly's bjj? Moffett is a black belt but unproven afaik.

/betting in a bar that night, so not doing props. Which sucks bigtime. The Pena vs Trizano ITD(2.0 odds) and Ramos vs Gunther ITD(1.25 odds) are sweet.

Asides that I'm liking KZ and Morales, not buying into the Shelton hype of this board at all. Cerrone odds are soooo sweet but I have no faith in this man at all, he's been washed out for many years now and his BMF ranch camp sucks major balls - don't think he has a single win out of his BMF ranch camp.
Idk about Cerrone. It's not like he's facing top flight competition. I am still not that impressed by the one dimensional Perry. At evens, I'd pass, but at +170-180, that's worth a 1 u bet imho

What's everyone think about De La Rosa/Sanchez doesn't go the distance at +100? I feel like there's a great chance once of those guys sinks in a sub at some point, they both give up bad positions on the ground.

No one has any thoughts on this? Sanchez marks up real bad, doesn't have the greatest of gas tanks, and is pretty hittable but is a submission threat with decent hands. Rosa himself has flaked out and given up bad positions for submission stoppage losses recently... +100 seems like a steal...

Is ramos a lock? haven't seen much but he looks stiff as a board standing up, really strong grappler ala toquinho. gunther seems like a value version of elkins. i would think ramos will impose his will via pure strenght alone, but is it worth the juice? can gunther pull off a elkins x bektic comeback? those muscles could tire fast in altitutde. thinking about a big gdr + ramos parlay

Is ramos a lock? haven't seen much but he looks stiff as a board standing up, really strong grappler ala toquinho. gunther seems like a value version of elkins. i would think ramos will impose his will via pure strenght alone, but is it worth the juice? can gunther pull off a elkins x bektic comeback? those muscles could tire fast in altitutde. thinking about a big gdr + ramos parlay
Yes.

You can parlay your life with Davi Ramos. Gunther is not good

Yes.

You can parlay your life with Davi Ramos. Gunther is not good
what you think about gdr vs raquel? raquel taking her down is definitely a concern but looking bad on the scales is a booster. gdr looks good, should be able to pick her apart on the feet, she's the much larger girl

GDR + ramos
ramos + under 1.5
cooper vs yoder over 2.5
moises
moffet
would be my plays. what do you think ,who are you betting?

Bet big on de Randamie at -190. I think even the Pennington of the Tate fight (her best performance) gets beaten soundly by the Dutchwoman, nevermind after the Nunes loss and her crappy physical condition.

I'm not confident enough to bet de Randamie by decision though, as I can see a TKO victory for her.

Bet big on de Randamie at -190. I think even the Pennington of the Tate fight (her best performance) gets beaten soundly by the Dutchwoman, nevermind after the Nunes loss and her crappy physical condition.

I'm not confident enough to bet de Randamie by decision though, as I can see a TKO victory for her.
thinking the same. originally thought about gdr by dec but pennington looked bad.

raquel taking her down is definitely a concern

This really shouldn't concern you so much. Even all the way back in 2011, Julia Budd, a massive, very physically strong 145 pounder with some of the better wrestling I've seen in WMMA (way better than Pennington) struggled to take down a very green de Randamie. (And de Randamie didn't look that bad off her back, minimizing GnP and even hitting an athletic reversal by kicking off the cage)

More recently, de Randamie wasn't taken down a single time by Holm in the clinch in a 5 rounder, who had briefly taken down Ronda from that position.

Pennington is small for 135, much physically weaker than Holm or Budd, and the technique on her shot is atrocious. She can defend takedowns okay at a woman's level, but that's about it.

Back