UFN 139 Korean Zombie vs Rodriguez

And what voodoo are you using to determene Barber dominates in bjj? Im not saying Hannah is better but to assume Barber dominates is a overstatement. I have seen lot of good things in Hannah and nothing in Barber impresses me.

Tape... Hannah looked completely incompetent vs. Robertson not that long ago, whereas Barber has looked pretty freaking good.

The main event over 1.5 @1.57 is good. Any like this too?

what you think about gdr vs raquel? raquel taking her down is definitely a concern but looking bad on the scales is a booster. gdr looks good, should be able to pick her apart on the feet, she's the much larger girl

GDR + ramos
ramos + under 1.5
cooper vs yoder over 2.5
moises
moffet
would be my plays. what do you think ,who are you betting?
I'm not really into GDR vs Pennington but gun to my head I would pick GDR

I like Moffett a lot. Skelly has gas tank issues even he is fighting in normal altitude add to that this fight is in Denver. Skelly probably wins r1 but from then on I see Moffett taking over.

I would also stay away from Moises. Short notice. He does not pressure and Beneil will come out cautious this time me thinks.

I like Shelton as well. Think Morales is not enough athletic to overcome this.

Using your own eyes and study how they look on the ground rather than just going by what belt they are I suppose

Always with the sassiness.

You dont think belts correlate with skills and experience in a sport where competition and tournaments matter the most?

Always with the sassiness.

You dont think belts correlate with skills and experience in a sport where competition and tournaments matter the most?
Not always... Cub Swanson and Brian Ortega are both black belts. I mean you can't cap someones skill level only based on what belt they have, that's pretty much a fact.
Also how someones BJJ translates to MMA can be a big difference even if they would be competetive in a pure BJJ fight. The same goes for wrestling and other martial arts. On paper Patrick Cummins for example should be able to dominate a lot of fighters with his wrestling, but that's not the case, he hasn't been able to transfer his skills over and make it work when it's not just a wrestling match

edit. and I was a bit sassy because of the voodoo comment

Last edited:
Alright. Getting bigger on Dariush. The only fight he's looked bad in is getting bumrushed by Hernandez, who's consolidated as being a decent talent and kinda just never let him get settled. Moises doesn't have the pressure game of a Hernandez, and Dariush'll diddle him once he gets comfortable.

Are you worried at all about Dariush's shitty ass cardio in Denver??

Wanted to go huge on Barber ITD but you peckerheads collectively drove it down to +120 on my book... I was hoping for +150, hah.

Still think I'm going to go big on it, girl has legitimate jits and a great gas tank with competent striking. Her second to last bout is three straight rounds of her chaining submissions together and just beating the living shit out of her opponent.

I really think she gets it done tonight, she doesn't even need the massive size advantage... but it certainly doesn't hurt...

Most are on Erosa because Smith lost against John fucking Gunther hahaha
Erosa lost to Lobov, Pimplett and Wrosek. Which is as bad imo.

The loss to Gunther happened almost 2 years ago and the guy was only 23- Smith has been looking impressive lately. I feel Erosa is limited in everything he does.

Not always... Cub Swanson and Brian Ortega are both black belts. I mean you can't cap someones skill level only based on what belt they have, that's pretty much a fact.
Also how someones BJJ translates to MMA can be a big difference even if they would be competetive in a pure BJJ fight. The same goes for wrestling and other martial arts. On paper Patrick Cummins for example should be able to dominate a lot of fighters with his wrestling, but that's not the case, he hasn't been able to transfer his skills over and make it work when it's not just a wrestling match

edit. and I was a bit sassy because of the voodoo comment

I dont dissagree and like i said i watched both and the tape said future barber has no edge on the ground. Not gonna argue if someone dissagrees.

I was a bit sassy because of the voodoo comment

And I was thinking it was because you're a strong independent black woman who don't need no man...

ba48cfd3b19a75939060bffe5378255c2c4024782923360c37ffb771bc3c6e63.jpg

When Perry fought Max Griffin, you could see his facial expression changed when he realized he was loosing his fight, I think go with live betting on that fight

Erosa lost to Lobov, Pimplett and Wrosek. Which is as bad imo.

The loss to Gunther happened almost 2 years ago and the guy was only 23- Smith has been looking impressive lately. I feel Erosa is limited in everything he does.

I agree, Erosa's fight style is worrying - he's vulnerable standing for sure. I think against a better striker he gets KO'd more times than not.
If Erosa succeeds in getting this to the mat however, he will have somewhat of a grappling edge. If you're playing Erosa, do it by sub - and at 10/1 it's Juicy (im sorry).

Anyone interested in selling me a 5dimes account? Got banned by Tony back in the day becuse I accidentally bet on a lower weight Thai boxing match that had started unknowingly to me, think it was like 25 bucks. Tony didn't like that. <Lmaoo>I'm sick of my book scalping +150 bouts to +110 and only getting access to lines at the literal last final hour... will pay in bitcoin!

And or opinions on how to get a new account, lol<Moves>

Back