• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFN 135 PBP/Discussion

I told you all lol at u guys thinking hill was winning that fight!!!!!!!!!!!!

FML.

Not agree with the decision at all. 30-27 Casey is retarded.

Damn.. I need Michael Johnson

Woah i feel dirty for getting that decision.
i love D'amato he also gave me Cejudo

New rules round 1 should be for Hill right?

I'd like to see those scorecards later on

She landed as much, so...okay. Hill's strikes were just more crisp and landed more flush in general, but judging is garbage pretty often so can't get too mad. There's been worse decisions than this one.

I feel lucky to win this. Thought Hill landed the harder shots in 2+3. 29-28 for Hill felt right to me.
I got 1 unit at +140 but already had another pre fight, i honestly felt she lost all 3 rounds.

Hopefully a clean MJ KO1 after that.

I don't know why everyone was so confident Hill was winning, my money was on her and I thought Casey was edging it on the scorecards

I bet casey pre fight and thought Hill potentially Won every rd, enough for me to lay 10units on Hill after rd 2

Im on this weird place where I need Michael "the most unreliable fighter in the fucking world" Johnson to make a good night.

You can't trust him but I really like MJ here and I'm up BIG, so I take a gamble and put 2u on Jonhson

Cmon people... Casey landed more volume and did more damage, but I know, prebets makes one biased

Media scoring for Hill as well

Smh 30-27

Back