• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFN 135 PBP/Discussion

Ahhhhhh dammit missed Hill -140, still took -180. I'm pretty confident she's up 2-0. Casey had a solid first half of rd 2, but Hill tuned her up the second half of the round.

Also feeling Hill has control but rd 3 could be significant. Casey is a finisher more than a decisioner after all.

Hill is breaking my heart

Win, lose or draw it was a bad move on my part to play her

This is very competitive

Ahhhhhh dammit missed Hill -140, still took -180. I'm pretty confident she's up 2-0. Casey had a solid first half of rd 2, but Hill tuned her up the second half of the round.
I pray you are right but I'm really not sure

Gonna be a split

2-1 Casey Fuck I lost my 2 fights end in dec Prop bet!!!!!!!!!!! Please dont screw me judges

Casey won 2nd and barely edged 3rd, split incoming

Got 2u in on Casey with about a minute left at +150, let's see...

R3: Hill (Hill won the first 3 minutes of the round, then Casey won the 4th minute, and Hill woke up and won the 5th minute of the round)

Angela Hill 3-0, imo. Round 1 was close.

#'s say the fight is super close. Hill's strikes looked way cleaner and more crisp to me, but I have no clue what judges see. I can't see Casey getting 2 rounds here, I didn't even have her winning any of the rounds. But...probably a split incoming.

Damn.. scorecards might be all over the place on this one.

I honestly think Hill won.

casey is now 1-4 in her last 5 fights, really needs a tune up

I think you guys are crazy biased saying 30-27 Hill and I'm on Hill

Hill with the octagon control, pace and more crisp strikes

Wow, well there go my winnings

Back