• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

UFN 135 - Gaethje vs. Vick - Lincoln, NE

Mayybe, Alves KO opened +214, perhaps they just lowballed it and and no one has bet it. I even posted about it on here so hopefully someone could put some money on it to freeroll so betsafe would realise the disparity and I can bet it lol
I asked from customer service. The lines are legit.o_O

Until Vick grabs a guillotine on a wobbled or exhausted JG.

No such thing as free $. :)

Ha perhaps but Vicks giraffe legs are getting fucked up. I'm just not confident enough that Vick wont just get a lucky KO so it's an easy choice for KO

I think that Andre Fili vs. Michael Johnson is a sneaky sneaky fun fight, and I have no idea who is going to win.

Fili gets hit a lot and MJ can crack.
I also really like Fili's double leg td lol

Ha perhaps but Vicks giraffe legs are getting fucked up. I'm just not confident enough that Vick wont just get a lucky KO so it's an easy choice for KO

I think your bet has value for sure. Just too often I see "free money" and something unexpected happens.

Not sure if this is posted already... saw this on mma.tv

MMA Junkie had to turn off the cameras because James Vick looked so bad from cutting weight. Timestamp: 25:54

Not sure if this is posted already... saw this on mma.tv

MMA Junkie had to turn off the cameras because James Vick looked so bad from cutting weight. Timestamp: 25:54

He sounds very short of breath -- interesting.

Thanks for posting @Card

Eryk Anders will probably take care of Tim Williams, but he is not very good imo.

I'd love to meet the people betting him at -1000 lol

Is it possible that Andrew Sanchez might actually be facing an opponent with worse cardio than him??

Eryk Anders will probably take care of Tim Williams, but he is not very good imo.

Yeah that's just stupid in a sport like MMA where one slip up can mean you lose.

But athletically Anders is about as good as it gets in MMA. Technique-wise he has a ways to go but if you made a tier 1 for athleticism (speed, power) he would be in the Yoel top tier level.

The under 1½ is by far the best play on that fight.

The under 1½ is by far the best play on that fight.

Yep.

Also under 1 at -109 I have. It was better than Anders rd 1 which was -110 LOL.

Back