• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFN 126 - Cowboy vs Medeiros - Austin

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you haven't heard by now there was a horrific shooting in Florida. Am devastated and my thoughts n prayers are with the families of the lost ones. Sherdoggers here know I hate talking politics in the betting thread, but this is the reality in America under a Trump presidency. It's about time we push for legislation for an all out gun ban. I would also plead with everyone reading this to call your congressman and congresswomen and tell them to put the safety of the public out of those who wish us harm i.e people toting guns and killing others. I put the blame entirely on one man: Donald J Trump! Impeachment must proceed swiftly and without delay.

This tragic event has really shook me to the core. At no time in my life have I felt less safe than I do right now living in America. I am going to provide FREE picks for UFC Fight Night Cerrone vs Medeiros with no expectations of receiving any likes. I will also be donating the profits I make from this card to any Gofundme campaigns aimed at getting rid of guns. Gun legislation is a must.

Please pray for Florida

- Barry

This is beyond cringe. Come on EZ, this shit is getting old

After reading the last few pages I just wanted to welcome everyone aboard the Trinaldo train, sounds like most finally heard me tooting the horn! Let's get it!
b8M8MsA.gif

Who cares if I have been wrong before? You guys are wrong all the time. I am still learning MMA, definitely not as good at betting it as I am at basketball yet. Most of my opinions are +EV but I have my share of mistakes that I will weed out with more experience.

But the more important point is I understand what goes into being a winning bettor who does this for a living instead of working a job, and discerning whether past results are luck or skill is a HUGE part of it. If you say "it's splitting hairs they both win" and can't differentiate between the reliability in their paths to victory, that's why you aren't a pro gambler.

Elkins is good to some extent but man he could so easily have a couple of extra L's on his record.

Difference is you tend to call others stupid who disagree with you. Not a good look

Who cares if I have been wrong before? You guys are wrong all the time. I am still learning MMA, definitely not as good at betting it as I am at basketball yet. Most of my opinions are +EV but I have my share of mistakes that I will weed out with more experience.

But the more important point is I understand what goes into being a winning bettor who does this for a living instead of working a job, and discerning whether past results are luck or skill is a HUGE part of it. If you say "it's splitting hairs they both win" and can't differentiate between the reliability in their paths to victory, that's why you aren't a pro gambler.

Elkins is good to some extent but man he could so easily have a couple of extra L's on his record.

The point is that you always try to act like you are right, just like you are doing right now. You were obnoxious with Gaethje/Alvarez acting like those betting Alvarez were morons.

I don't have an interest in an in-depth argument on "who is the better underdog" because it doesn't matter. If you find a line for "Trinaldo is a better underdog", let me know. Who is a "better underdog" has zero bearing on Trinaldo/Vick or whoever Elkins fights next. Like I said, both are fantastic underdogs. People that correctly bet Elkins on his 5 dog wins will certainly think he's a great dog and they identified something there. Others may have identified it with Trinaldo.

I see all of the points with Trinaldo. Makes sense. When I originally responded with Elkins, I just knew he had won more as a dog recently. Romero now is an interesting pick too. It doesn't really matter though.

I do think this forum has shown a lot of more people being on the wrong side and losing while saying "I don't regret that bet". The right side can lose often, but I've seen a lot of people recently refuse to look at the mistakes they made capping.

why arent you on the non mma betting forum with your basketball plays?

nothing worse than a guy insinuating how good he is making plays when he has shown fuk all in regards to it

make plays to substantiate said claims or kindly stfu

this is the betting forum...not the look how big my dick is forum

Dude, you are the guy that is always pretending to have the biggest dick here...
Stop bullshitting another thread, please. We were having very nice conversations for the past few events without you here...

why arent you on the non mma betting forum with your basketball plays?

Because I don't need feedback on basketball and I don't give a fuck about people liking me or thinking I'm good.

Main reason I post here is because it's nice to hear the opposing viewpoint on my bets. Sometimes you guys make good points and I decide to lay off of a bet. It accelerates the learning experience to engage with people who have been doing this longer than me.

Because I don't need feedback on basketball and I don't give a fuck about people liking me or thinking I'm good.

Main reason I post here is because it's nice to hear the opposing viewpoint on my bets. Sometimes you guys make good points and I decide to lay off of a bet. It accelerates the learning experience to engage with people who have been doing this longer than me.

i think that i can speak for most people here that we dont give a fuck about your so-called proficiency in regards to basketball unless you can prove as such

If you haven't heard by now there was a horrific shooting in Florida. Am devastated and my thoughts n prayers are with the families of the lost ones. Sherdoggers here know I hate talking politics in the betting thread, but this is the reality in America under a Trump presidency. It's about time we push for legislation for an all out gun ban. I would also plead with everyone reading this to call your congressman and congresswomen and tell them to put the safety of the public out of those who wish us harm i.e people toting guns and killing others. I put the blame entirely on one man: Donald J Trump! Impeachment must proceed swiftly and without delay.

This tragic event has really shook me to the core. At no time in my life have I felt less safe than I do right now living in America. I am going to provide FREE picks for UFC Fight Night Cerrone vs Medeiros with no expectations of receiving any likes. I will also be donating the profits I make from this card to any Gofundme campaigns aimed at getting rid of guns. Gun legislation is a must.

Please pray for Florida

- Barry

This is taking things way too far. I stopped calling out Barry while ago but using a tragedy like this to further...whatever the hell his bizarre agenda is...not cool. At all.

don't forget to bet joby guys before the sharps ruin the line

I like Millender for the upset, Thiago's brawling style doesnt seem suited for longevity, i bet on him vs Cote because Cote is a plodding brawler but the difference in speed here should be pretty obvious, as long as Millender is brave he should win this but if he gets hurt and tries to fight smart he will lose a decision.

Haven't had a chance to watch tape on Millender, but not sure what about Alves' style leads you to the label of brawler. Hes quite technical. Focuses on basic thai combos and a tight defensive guard. Can't recall him ever embracing a brawl or throwing wild shots.
the average sherdogger better than millender on the ground

i think his chin is there to be hit the way he defends as well. stepping up in class it prob will be. just gotta pressure him. backs st8 up chin up in the air asking to be clipped. im gonna play alves small.

the average sherdogger better than millender on the ground

I don't think he's great standing either. He's fairly competent, but his two head kick KOs are misleading. Before those two, he had one (T)Ko in the last 3 years.

This is beyond cringe. Come on EZ, this shit is getting old
Yea I mean wtf dude needs to get kicked out of The thread. Speaking of maybe I’ll call my congressman to ban him

Yea I mean wtf dude needs to get kicked out of The thread. Speaking of maybe I’ll call my congressman to ban him

The ignore feature is a great thing. Allows you to tune out the noise.

Is Morono’s line too juiced? What’s Burkman’s path to victory? Just trying to check my thinking here.

Is Morono’s line too juiced? What’s Burkman’s path to victory? Just trying to check my thinking here.

kj noons record. looks like burkman retired him. burkmans only win from his last 8 fights
Capture.JPG

Burkman probably has less juice than a well-done steak at this point, but Morono has a lot of flaws, gassing being a big one. Also Burkman stuggled badly with the weight cut to lw, maybe he looks a bit better at WW. I think -275 is a little juiced for someone of Morono's caliber. Add in the fact this fight got scheduled like 2 weeks ago and its a complete pass for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back