• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFN 124 PBP/Discussion

I'd be very surprised to see Eye not get this one. Rd 2 definitely Eye, Rd 3 most likely Eye, and Rd 1 can go either way.

whew, close decision. sorry any faria backers.

good call, @And , close fight but we got it

Most people crap on Eye and everything but I was impressed with how she fought that 3rd round.

Good use of her jab, great entry on her takedown, intelligent work on top, and good footwork on the outside. Good fight by her honestly very good performance I thought she clearly won round 2 and 3.

Lol, I gave a silent prayer to god for womens bad fight IQ when Eye let her up in the 3rd. 10 seconds later Faria rushes into the clinch. God gives and he takes

Wow she is an idiot tho..."ppl want to see wrestling" da fuq is she even talking about.

Ok, I need to chase, who ya all got between Krause and White?

i will bet the house against eye no matter who she fights next. lol. she is horrible and has crazy bad fight iq. how she ever was considered to have good hands baffles me. she got lit the fuck up on the feet and only laid and prayed on the ground. she did get me back to even for today though :)

i will bet the house against eye no matter who she fights next. lol. she is horrible and has crazy bad fight iq. how she ever was considered to have good hands baffles me. she got lit the fuck up on the feet and only laid and prayed on the ground. she did get me back to even for today though :)
She got an okay jab for wmma but that's about it

Ok, I need to chase, who ya all got between Krause and White?

Krause is the much more skilled fighter. White can crack and is a tough dude, but I don't see him taking this one. Remember to practice bankroll management though (Lamas getting KO'd out of nowhere when I had 7.5U on him gives me the shivers).

couldn't care less about this fight. have kang sub in a couple rr's.

OMG at the Vikings/Saints ending. All I will say in this thread, I'm full focus MMA now. But holy shit.

Back