• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFN 120 - Poirier vs Pettis - Virginia

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I know for sure

Sage would kick CM Punks ass

Kalikas picking Quinones as well

Sharps are on Quinones

Marks are on Northcutt

Seriously how can anyone bet Sage as a favourite in the UFC at this point smh
Kalikas is notoriously wrong on many occasions and he's setting the fucking lines!

Quiñones isn't a scrub but he's there for a Sage highlight reel

Hes -160 and has shown zero signs he can become tougher than insta quit. You are doing nothing but speculating he can off of stuff like how you were when you were 19, while saying people assuming he can't are the ones who are speculating. That makes no sense.

Yes, you're repeating literally what I've wrote. Read my post again. We haven't seen signs of Sage getting over his issues, yes. I'm not speculating at all. I'm saying it can go either way. 20 year olds can change and learn grit. Especially 20 year olds that go to the gym and train. Do you deny this? Now is it 100% certain he's changed? No, and I never made that claim. It's just possible.

I'm just providing a counter-argument to the claim of people that seem to know with certainty the character and mind of a person they don't know and have never met, and claim that it's inherent.

Dude its truth lol in all seriousness if youve been around long enough you know vanilla posters like EZ need you to act like this is a political debate and talk with properness and politeness or they cry troll like he is now despite plenty of proper discussion now and during the week about betting Sage. Its reason why im #publicenemynumberone. Speaking your mind freely without fear of some crybaby getting triggered cause an #elite podcast called betting Sage a mark move is not smiled upon by everyone
What are you trying to accomplish?

Yes, you're repeating literally what I've wrote. Read my post again. We haven't seen signs of Sage getting over his issues, yes. I'm not speculating at all. I'm saying it can go either way. 20 year olds can change and learn grit. Especially 20 year olds that go to the gym and train. Do you deny this? Now is it 100% certain he's changed? No, and I never made that claim. It's just possible.

I'm just providing a counter-argument to the claim of people that seem to know with certainty the character and mind of a person they don't know and have never met, and claim that it's inherent.
Maybe I was confused, seemed like you were accusing one side of speculating things with more speculation. Its all speculation right now, which is why trusting Sage at -160 is dumb. Obvs he can improve but its false confidence present day trusting a guy who has looked as green and low level as Sage has unless hes fighting a dadbod bum like Pfister or Marin. Last time I checked a 3-0 jiu jitsu player dropped Sage, so seems fair to give a shot to a guy with a muay thai background and clearly functional striking

Same way hitting value plus lines is beneficial in the long run, passing on clear as day passes is the same. This is clear as day pass.

Nothing just responding to EZ's idiotic posts of relegating everything that isn't PC MMA discussion to trolling
Take this from an outside observer.

I remember when you first joined this betting thread when O still posted it

I flunked out and rarely came back

Im watching you know and I wondering if you sustained a head injury in the meantime or have switched to hard booze

You're fouling this shit up

This place used to be a respite from the heavies and the war room for me but I've already ignored more posters here than those shitholes

Chill the hell out

Take this from an outside observer.

I remember when you first joined this betting thread when O still posted it

I flunked out and rarely came back

Im watching you know and I wondering if you sustained a head injury in the meantime or have switched to hard booze

You're fouling this shit up

This place used to be a respite from the heavies and the war room for me but I've already ignored more posters here than those shitholes

Chill the hell out
O still posts.

Im sorry you sucked at gambling and are relegated to part time lurker now, but i'm gonna go ahead and pass on your advice. Id rather take the random criticism from part time lurker I always take rather than politicize my discussions or talk more underhandedly just to appease a bunch of dummies when those who are #elite are wise enough to see the knowledge beyond the polarizing levity

I'll never understand how I got carded when I see so many not carded that make me look like JESUS H CHRIST

Guys, there are people who are either gonna troll or won't relent on "their" guy. Sage has never shown a sign he can become tougher than instaquit? Pretty sure he was gassed out and in a FULL armbar by a fairly legit BJJ player and gutted it out and gritted out a win.

And I was on the other dude (and via sub)

There's no objectivity or willingness to listen for some people. They want to argue just to argue.

This is exactly why i ignore so many people, I am all for hearing reasons why you like someone. That helps to get different views and information. What does not help is the constant insisting over and over again that your view is the only correct way to see a fight.

Although sometimes i do want to see the post that gets some people upset haha

I'll never understand how I got carded when I see so many not carded that make me look like JESUS H CHRIST
You made the wrong move of defending Trump from crazy people in the Politics forum

Instead what you need to do is take generic shots at him in the betting forum in the middle of your posts like Goodfella and Barry. Cmon dude these rules are just common sense

O? Who doesn't like a good O? Every woman I have been with loves them. I know I like a good O quite a lot.

Maybe Os can bring this forum together.

You made the wrong move of defending Trump from crazy people in the Politics forum

Instead what you need to do is take generic shots at him in the betting forum in the middle of your posts like Goodfella and Barry. Cmon dude these rules are just common sense

Lol. Barry n Goodfella. Interesting, they do have the same posting style

So. Who's good to parlay with Guida

I'm gonna play his ML. Parlay him with the Over. But wanna parlay him with another fighter for another 500 parlay

Last edited:
So. Who's good to parlay with Guida

I'm gonna play his ML. Parlay him with his ML. But wanna parlay him with another fighter for another 500 parlay
Wow amazing post Sherdog betting section needs more posts like this and less like mine. The 35 ppl who drop random nonsensical parlay comments like this deserve a big thank you for their great non trolling contributions

Might as well take this opportunity to also remind everyone Guida is best bet of the card

Wow amazing post Sherdog betting section needs more posts like this and less like mine. The 35 ppl who drop random nonsensical parlay comments like this deserve a big thank you for their great non trolling contributions

Might as well take this opportunity to also remind everyone Guida is best bet of the card

Lol. I rarely ever parlay. But Guida is gonna be my only REAL bet so I'm gonna bet his ML Large. Bet his ML with the over for 500. And was looking at his ML with another fighter for another 500

So something like

3000 ML
500 ML & Over
500 ML & another fighter TBD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back