• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Stunning and Brave Woman Wins (off brand small contest) Miss Alabama

right wingers will use every chance they get to shit on women.
It has nothing to do with right or left, it's just people responding to it being semi-interesting that a disgusting fat pig won a beauty contest of any kind. Even a fake one like this, that is more pointless than the real ones.

lets be fair now, she represents the majority of Alabama's residents far more accurately than some skinny blonde.
The majority should not be represented by a beautiful woman. It's a contest for pretty women. If there's one unicorn in the nation, among a bunch of Arby's sucking fat bitches, the unicorn wins. That's the whole point of a "beauty contest". It's not the "Everyday Slob Contest".

I know right? All these heteronormative cis-males are all such misogynistic pieces of shit including many on this forum. Disgusting really.

LOL.

If it were up to you clowns, procreation would be banned. You guys are always crying because biological men don't want to try and make babies with men who transitioned into women.

lets be fair now, she represents the majority of Alabama's residents far more accurately than some skinny blonde.

Really? She looks like she is Hispanic or Asian. When I think of Alabama "women", I don't picture Asians or Hispanics.

I'm pretty sure that is what they refer to as a double wide in the south.

Alabama is one of the states with the highest percentage of African Americans. I resent the implication that they fuck goats.

Please stop being racist.
Exactly got enough dick to make that Box Chevy built bitch say “ mmmmmmmmmmomo you in my stomach”

Exactly got enough dick to make that Box Chevy built bitch say “ mmmmmmmmmmomo you in my stomach”
This is the first time I have ever considered reporting a post on here.

This is the first time I have ever considered reporting a post on here.
Hey… I coulda posted that clip from that old western HBO anthology where that woman’s vagina ate a dude…

Matter fact…

Here…

From Grim Prairie Tales

She looks like Jennifer Leigh Cook who REALLY let herself go for some weird challenge.

Back