• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFN 113 - Ponzinibbio vs Nelson - Scotland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rountree was going to be one of my bigger plays. Can somebody corroborate this/break it down?
Roundtree has only 1 path to victory...early KO. if the fight goes to the ground or if he experiences even the slightest hint of adversity, he's out. Hate to say it but Roundtree just aint made for the game.

lol @ Bofando -230 even though he has not fought in over 2 years and have one fight in the last 5 years... too bad Ward is the biggest bum in ufc so you cant even fade Bofando =/

Nah, Nash is pretty awful
dont agree with that.. he is a solid wrestler that is picking up striking pretty fast.. he almost finished Jingliang in r1 on short notice and overall put up a great fight untill he gassed. he is also still pretty young having just turned 27 and with a full camp now i expect to see improvements

Nah, Nash is pretty awful
counterpoint: Robert is pretty awful too. Took a lot of damage recently, seems sort of chinny, and I don't trust his wrestling.

counterpoint: Robert is pretty awful too. Took a lot of damage recently, seems sort of chinny, and I don't trust his wrestling.

Can't say I disagree, most certainly is chinny. Standup is solid though, much better than Nash. Wrestling doesn't seem amazing, being an englishman and all, but seems to have a solid bottom game. Nash doesn't set his takedowns up and mostly get's by on being awkward and swinging punches from weird angles.

Nash has to get lucky or come in much improved (No doubt possible, he was on short notice, and seemed to gas badly in the ling fight)

Will probably play Nash KO when it's released. Don't trust Robert too much either.

Dogs are gonna be barking this card, liking Mulheron, Jojo, Nash and maybe Ponz.

Also love a Leslie Smith and Marshman double at +105, I find it difficult to see either of them lose.

Rountree was going to be one of my bigger plays. Can somebody corroborate this/break it down?
Why? You gonna play the KO prop and bank on Khalil landing the big KO shot early?
Personally I'm fading Khalil hard. He happily accepts bad positions and once down is clueless and gives up. He's got good power and can definitely catch people like he did vs Jolly but hes a shabby 5-2 and has no notable wins.

Books trying Jedi mind tricks with these lines.

I'll probably bet jojo if she gets to +200.

That line is a laugher

Agree with Nash's line being off. Also Morales is all the way up to +260? That doesn't seem right.

I see the temptation with Calderwood, but she's always struggled with a pressure fighters, good grapplers, and finishers. Calvillo is all of those.

Books trying Jedi mind tricks with these lines.

I'll probably bet jojo if she gets to +200.

That line is a laugher

Why not right now? I got her at +190 and I'm very happy with that, the experience difference is huge and so is level of competition. Hilarious that Calvillo is this favoured.

Why not right now? I got her at +190 and I'm very happy with that, the experience difference is huge and so is level of competition. Hilarious that Calvillo is this favoured.

Calvillo has an edge on the ground. Jojo has an edge in the feet. Jojo has looked better in her last few fights.

I think I will take her at +190

I see it getting bet down

jojo cuts a lot of weight, she might look very bad at the weigh ins

i think Calvillo sub is by far the most likely outcome.. that will be my play if we get some decent +odds

Half unit plays on ponz and jojo

JoJo/Calvillo U2.5 sounds good to me. Cynthia has 4 stops from 5 fights and JoJo`s only two losses are with subs.

wow ppl hammering Rountree -185 now.. was going to skip but at this rate i will end up playing Craig for sure all it takes is one takedown and its likely game over

edit: nvm just went back and watched Craig vs Tyson forgot how pathetic he looked with those head&arm throw attempts lol think i will just skip this low level fight

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back