• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFN 112 - Chiesa vs Lee - Oklahoma City

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think Herrig ITD +400 is a terrible bet. I fully expect Kish to spaz out if this hits the floor. Herrig might be able to lock up a RNC.

why would tim incorporate inside boxing where he would be at a disadvantage with his longer arms? he needs to maintain distance and whenever hendricks tries to advance he throws his overhand right or jab followed by his left hook and right kick
Cause his fight iq is shit and he loves to dirty box

why would tim incorporate inside boxing where he would be at a disadvantage with his longer arms? he needs to maintain distance and whenever hendricks tries to advance he throws his overhand right or jab followed by his left hook and right kick

He dirty boxes all of the time and Hendricks does as well. I'd be shocked if the fight doesn't happen there, especially with the likely clinch battles. It's not like Boetsch is some sprawl and brawl guy that is going to use his footwork and distance the entire time.

He dirty boxes all of the time and Hendricks does as well. I'd be shocked if the fight doesn't happen there, especially with the likely clinch battles. It's not like Boetsch is some sprawl and brawl guy that is going to use his footwork and distance the entire time.

Last time he fought a short middle weight he went Carlos Condit on Lombard and did light low kicks.

Yeah, pretty much what JB and OB said. I dont think I've ever seen Boetsch with a stick and move gameplan. That's kinda like saying that all Stefan Struve has to do is to use his reach, it works in theory but never in practice.

Kish would try to take demian Maia down..that's how bad her fight Iq has been. She's arguably lost both of her ufc fights.
...but...I don't see big value in either side. It's rightly a pick'em.

Just live bet it and hope you get the right side of a split decision

Exactly and JK is like blue belt level BJJ too .. I actually thought she lost r1 and 2 vs. Yoder through poor grappling. In every grappling exchange she would eschew proper techique in lieu of powering out of everything. Consistently Yoder would take control through going through the correct steps whereas Kish would skip steps 1-4 to try and get to 5. I don't think she can afford to do this with Herrig.

In short, she's just reckless in everything. She skips steps in her striking too. Putting fundamentals aside to just wade through strikes and return fire instead of slipping and angling and countering. You can only get so far like this.

Last time he fought a short middle weight he went Carlos Condit on Lombard and did light low kicks.

My memory on that fight is that he seemed terrified of Lombard and getting close.

My memory on that fight is that he seemed terrified of Lombard and getting close.

Sounds about right. That fight was supposed to be a barnburner to welcome Lombard to the UFC. It was so bad.

Seriously though, Beej is back with Crazy Marv Marinovich (poor Todd) and training with top guys unlike that failed former Nazi experiment Siver.
This made me laugh way harder then it should have <45>

Feels like I never left, I talked to athletes and they told me not to do the back surgery, so I needed 6 months rest.. I didn't train until November, my body feels refreshed, I was ready to fight at UFC 209 (March), I didn't want an unranked fighter, the press conference was a lapse in character, this win will get me in the top 5, 14 months off, I spent 8 months evolving, been to Chicago, Detroit, make it an ugly fight

I'm a vet, 15 years, I'm back to hungry Felice, loving the sport, now I rest, this match up doesn't make sense, it's frustrating, I was offered this fight before Grasso, I turned it down, she only made weight one time, I didn't want to turn it down again, I have integrity, the one job you have is to make weight, she has a striking background, he's tenacious, she's not clean or technical, she's big strong and fearless, I'm not as big, but I'm technical, well rounded, who can stay more composed, she doesn't care about getting hit

pulled the trigger on means ITD -120. i just can't see garcia lasting w/the dirty bird once he gasses. and he WILL gas.

this will not prohibit me from live betting means, either.

i toyed w/the idea of betting just means rd2/3, but you get like +120, so rather just include RD1, hehe.

After the fight, I thought this was the end, but after 2 days, I thought let's do it again, I went full circle, back with old coaches, stay humble and get a win, one fight at a time, I do it because I love it, everyone is looking for more money, I will put him away first or second round

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back