• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dominick Cruz needs to let it go.

Sounds like something bisping would actually say to Dom
but dom is a dick too. he'd say something like "Well you've certainly benefited from refs not stopping fights, Look at your fights with anderson silva and the henderson rematch"

I feel like dominick is actually the funniest ufc fighter ever. He's so petty and mad.

Last edited:
I like Cruz, he knows his stuff and I respect his opinion. I think he's better than Cormier by far, and would be a better guy to have on the PPV broadcasts.
Plus he isn't an uneducated disgusting fat pig who constantly talks/shouts over everyone while eating nonstop.

I can come up with less than a handful of UFC fights that I would consider late stoppages, but quite a few I would have liked to see continue longer to an undisputed stoppage. Come to think of it, it can't recall any defeated UFC fighter having ever complained that the ref let the fight go on too long?

I find it funny when he does it cause I absolutely despise that cejudo stoppage. People act like it can be justified when it cant. YES, cruz got hurt by that knee, but if you rewatch the sequence, it wasn’t the knee that dropped him, he went down after a head clash with cejudo. Then, with 4 seconds left in a championship fight, peterson decides to stop it while cejudo is spamming mosquito punches. I hate that stoppage and it will never be justified to me, especially when cejudo was slowing down considerably

Back