• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFN 111 PBP/Discussion

good dec

Saff was so disappointing.. i know he gassed before in fights but never so early.. rda did not look impressive either think he will be fucked when faces some of the top guys in this division

Got a flyer parlay ending with DHK for 6u,

Also have Colby @ +550

Rda deicision hits!! Only need holm starts round 3 for a parlay hit

ds-banner-336x2801.jpg

just heard. they've got these installed around the octagon

Saff is good enough to make people look bad but don't see him beating anyone decent. He's the kind of guy people are going to want to duck.

Finally I catch a break...over, RDA dec and 2u RDA live @ 1.57 hit! Daytime betting is hella stressful. I have all sorts of distractions going on that I don't have to deal with at night. And I'm not even remotely drunk...

I think RDA looked good. Many would have crumbled from those liver kicks he threw.

if Stun Gun wins by DEC I'll be a very happy man

What country are people using fight pass to watch these fights? I used a vpn from the states but still blacked out

I also think a finish in Colby/Kim isn't that unlikely... Colby is so cocky and overconfident, he will go hard and succeed or get catched by Kim in the process.

lol @ Christensen vs Reyes being higher on next weeks card than BJ Penn

i thought rda looked bad, saff was just worse. i'm going to be looking to fade rda at ww.

I think it's just difficult to look good against Tarec. He's got nice stand up (albeit no power) and is solid in the clinch, always really difficult to take down so ends up in these gruelling clinch against the cage fights. RDA pressured well and although didn't look amazing clearly won.

He didn't dominate like he has in the past but looked alright against a fighter who rarely anyone ends up looking amazing against.

More highlights from the Swedish commentators:

"Colby will get his first hard match up in the UFC against Dong John Tim"

0.25U Colby r3 @ +1400. I think Colby can keep going and he turns it on as the fight gets deeper, could see him maybe overwhelming Kim here late.

Expecting a gruelling clinch/ground battle here, Kim being undervalued here maybe, wouldn't be surprised by a split decision.

Back