• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFN 111 PBP/Discussion

Swedish commentator's highlight:

"Saff is listed as two centimeters taller the RDA, but in reality I think it's more"

(He's two inches taller according to the graphic showing at the same time)

0.2u more at +1000

even tho he prolly needs a miraculous rd 3 stoppage (but this includes a rd 2 lucky scorecard from 2 judges, so hey!)

Should be 20-18 RDA but thankfully it's in Signapore so hopefully it's 19-19 haha

Saff has been awful

Wheres the volume? wheres keeping rda at range???

Saff is such a head case. He should really switch camps and find someone who could bring out more aggression and volume.

30-27 rda

honestly it would be a robbery if saff got this.

the fight was slightly competitive but rda got every round with forward pressure and body shots.

saffiedine just looked off... maybe injuries etc taking their toll on him. or maybe RDA is just a bad matchup for him.

i think saff has a problem with his conditioning, he's faded so badly his last few fights.

3-0 RDA. saff kept initiating clinch the whle fight for no reason.

30-27 rda

honestly it would be a robbery if saff got this.

the fight was slightly competitive but rda got every round with forward pressure and body shots.

saffiedine just looked off... maybe injuries etc taking their toll on him. or maybe RDA is just a bad matchup for him.

Saff has torn his hamstring twice iirc, certainly taken out some of the bite he had in strike force.

Saffiediene incredibly unimpressive, didn't look like he really wanted to fight/do damage.
Might be injured who knoes

dhk decision or it's 3 straight bad events for me :*(

Glad RDA got one in the win column, mad that I had to watch that.

i thought rda looked bad, saff was just worse. i'm going to be looking to fade rda at ww.

DHK ITD. Believe me.

This is just like KZ vs Bermudez.

Back