• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFN 110 PBP/discussion

never gonna listen to you noobs here anymore.. lost 1 unit on steele just because some people in here said he was a lock. luckily it wasnt that much but wow you guys are so bad at this it's almost funny

are you sure it wasn't much? I would imagine your insult is based on your bet

went from up 7 u to down 1 u in the past 2 fights lol

never gonna listen to you noobs here anymore.. lost 1 unit on steele just because some people in here said he was a lock. luckily it wasnt that much but wow you guys are so bad at this it's almost funny
Nobody in here owes you anything. Take responsibility for placing your own bets.

Jumeau looked shit on tape. Another guy that looked much better in the ufc than his previous fights. guys remember that guy who koed anthony hamilton?

Jumeau looked shit on tape. Another guy that looked much better in the ufc than his previous fights. guys remember that guy who koed anthony hamilton?

Don't remind me! That was my single biggest loss and Steele loss is a close second. Oh and I get to work and find out Brown got KOed. Lol.... Its just not my day today.

Next expect Cutelaba to shit his pants and find a way to lose. Im not surprised mother fuckers

That grappler who fought at middleweight normally and had never KO'd anyone? Yeah.

That grappler who fought at middleweight normally and had never KO'd anyone? Yeah.
yup had 5 subs 3 dec and 0 ko's
fought at LHW
came into ufc and knocked out HW in the first round

mind=blown

Important to remember styles make fights, a fighter going close with a higher ranked fighter recently doesn't mean they're automatically going to have an advantage over a newcomer or "lesser ranked" guy next.

I've learned from it the hard way in the past.

First time seeing Miesha Tate since retiring, she's not reduced her cupcake intake now she's not working out as much eh?

Hoping Hirota comes out with a grappling heavy plan here.

if kelly wins this one too give him title shot just for the lulz

Like wtf happened between the time Jumeau was getting REKT by Vik fucking Grujik In the wrestling department and tonight? How was it that every other guy who breathed on him took him to the man and controlled him but a college wrestler who looks like he was carved out of marble couldn't take him down more than a single time?

I guess I'm 19 hour 26 minutes plane ride will zap the fuck out of your strength. Also I guess that's why you don't bet on someone who is like 14-8 career. The record is the definition of a erratic LOL

Shame on us

20 units on Hirota!

hirota straight,dec, spread

1.5u altogether

c'mon let's get a big doggie~

Im having a hard time getting over that bum Dominique Steele lol.

What a scrub ass bitch.

Back