UFCwants Till to win

Azure

Sherdogology PhD.
@Black
Reaction score
Dan stopping those clinches way to quick.

Yeah...that's some daytime TV acting on Dan Mirwhetervethefuckmagotti.

I'm sure the highways will be blocked and local businesses with be destroyed by the end of the night.

If knees to a grounded opponent where allowed, Till would be dead right now. His chin is certainly solid though.

EDIT: LOL. Let the butthurt begin

Booom!!!!! Easy work!!!!!

But till didn’t, thank God. Till would’ve vacated or try to go for 2 belts

Lol at Till... overrated jack ass. Don't even like Woodley but was happy to see him whip they ass!

Dan is probably crying for that money he bet on Till and lost.

Never in all my years of watching UFC have I seen a ref pull two fighters away after clinching for such a short time. Has anyone timed it? The first break up must have been less than 30 seconds, same with the second. Completely changed the dynamic of the fight. Had they not been broken up, Tyron would have likely secured a take down and then its up in the air how the rest of the fight goes.
We were robbed of a fair contest.

Didn't look like a TD was happening.i agree it was premature though

Watch Overeem and Ngannu. Overeem gets a clinch and is trying to wear down Ngannu, it gets broken up, and then Overeem gets his head nearly taken off. I think it may have been the same ref..

Tyron got robbed?

Instead of winning by grappling he instead secured himself a highlight reel ko! S'all good!

184193_10150289581403919_520843918_7838341_778231_n-e1314725505562.jpg

if he had gotten the TD earlier it would have been a quicker finish

if he had gotten the TD earlier it would have been a quicker finish
Just no. Till was out on his feet and took a barrage of elbows before being submitted. Had the ref not ruined it, Tyron gets the take down and smothers a fresh Till getting little to no ground and pound, while using some of his gas tank, thus slowing him down and Till has a better chance of winning.
Absolute bs, Till won imo

Back