International US set to impose sanctions on Israeli military unit over abuses: Report Israeli prime minister says he will fight any sanctions targeting Israeli mili

Do you think Trump would sanction the battalion? He'd do the opposite, after all the he pardoned Blackwater mercs that fired into a crowd of civilians.

Yes. Exhibit A

Fair enough I guess. I still thought it was funny and basically just lip service to create a headline about being tough on Israel. Especially since Bibi just announced they are going back in to finish the job, regardless of a hostage deal.

So Biden is making a political move.

I think this will lose him votes overall. It could cost him the election.

Jews have power. Way more than the college protestors.

Holy fuck the audacity to get all high and mighty over this. Like Biden hasn't given billions of dollars in arms and aid to a government carrying out an ethnic cleansing. Like Biden hasn't pledged unwavering support to Israel as they massacred 30,000 innocents in front of the world's eyes.

Biden - "ok ok, after 75 years of apartheid, ethnic cleansing and illegal land seizures, we will timidly enact this tiny little narrowly focused sanction. p-p-p-pwease stop murdering children now?"
Liberals - "WOOOOOO VICTORY LAP TIME. LOOK AT THAT!!! BIDEN IS REALLY STANDING UP TO ISRAEL!!! WOOOOOOOOO SEE LEFTISTS?! TAKE THAT!"

fucking embarrassing

"If you stick a knife in my back nine inches and pull it out six inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out that's not progress. Progress is healing the wound that the blow made. And they haven't even pulled the knife out much less heal the wound. They won't even admit the knife is there." - Malcolm X
- Someone in another thread said Biden would do that because it's election time. Trump would do the same, as would any president. Israel has been a long time partner to USA. Bibi is exploring that.

USA isnt losing any monbey as you know, because this war has been a sucess, the machine did a lot of money in Rus vs UKR and now in this war. Thats is why USA doesnt cares about the deaths and war on the Sahel. Poor contries.

Fair enough I guess. I still thought it was funny and basically just lip service to create a headline about being tough on Israel. Especially since Bibi just announced they are going back in to finish the job, regardless of a hostage deal.
- Bibi never cared about the hostages. When the war started a high level offcial was kicked out, because he stood against it.

- Bibi never cared about the hostages. When the war started a high level offcial was kicked out, because he stood against it.
As long as Bibi in in power nothing will change in Israel/Palestine. Even without him I doubt there would be any real change for decades.

As long as Bibi in in power nothing will change in Israel/Palestine. Even without him I doubt there would be any real change for decades.
- I think Bibi explored USA good faith. He ruined future realationships for Israel.

Can’t really disagree as I don’t care much about either side. Both are religious fanatics that likely hate me, hopefully they blow each other up and stop eating our tax dollars

Back