UFC's Newly Signed Russian Heavyweight Sergey Pavlovich is a Jacked White Boy

The funniest part of the Ubereem saga circa 2010 were these random losers who insisted that putting on 35 pounds of pure muscle in a year was totally doable cuz they managed to put on way more than that after one year of hitting the weights and dieting right. Of course, these dweebs failed to realize that they were scrawny as hell before that and far from a jacked pro athlete that put that much muscle on while competing in a highly demanding, cardio-intensive sport and actually developing better endurance while making those strength gains. In retrospect, it's amazing that so many people leapt to The Reem's defense when he was so obviously juiced to the gills, but people have come a long way it seems.
The narrative was that he'd been starving himself so much to make lhw that it made sense he'd put on 60 pounds of muscle when be could eat whatever he wanted lol. A ton of people here argued that lesnar was natty too. Im convinced these people have never seen the inside of a gym.

If I shaved my chest I would look more jacked then him. Duffee was jacked too

Cain looks like the bad guy from Shocker
latest
That is overeem

Last time i heard the words jacked white boy it was Brock Lesnar and we knw how that truned out.

All the Shertards who think he's fat need to say it to his face:

Slim fat according to sherdoggers.

I only recognize the last 3 opponents or Sergey. Baby Fedor (11-5) Mokhnatkin (11-2) & Kudin (24-11) were all solid wins.

It looks like he has won by 9 KO's and 3 decisions. How is his grappling in MMA?

Big deal.

I'm 6'9", 295lbs 1.3% body fat. I bench 675, squat 890 and run the 100m in 10.8.

Anything is possible. If you lie.

There are lots of Russian HWs and LHWs. Not sure how good they are, but LHW particularly needs fresh blood, so sign them up. And let’s find out how good Russian MMA is compared to the rest of the world. I welcome this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back