UFC's Newly Signed Russian Heavyweight Sergey Pavlovich is a Jacked White Boy

he doesn't look like he's supposed to be that big.

i hope he has some medicine for his cardio.

Soft plump muscle. Need to see them in action to determine if they benefit the athlete

You think that's jacked.

<{Heymansnicker}>
flex0402.jpg

lmaoo at sherdogers thinking that is not jacked. As if they are more muscular than him.

Just let it happen.

It's how all the fatboys unveil themselves.

lmaoo at sherdogers thinking that is not jacked. As if they are more muscular than him.

Bro everyone on sherdog squats 1000.

I once got into an argument with someone on here who claimed that a 610lb deadlift was "decent, nothing special."

Sherdorks are twigs that literally break in half with wind speeds higher than 20 mph. Of course they think he's fat.

Bro everyone on sherdog squats 1000.

I once got into an argument with someone on here who claimed that a 610lb deadlift was "decent, nothing special."
Hehe i remember seeing that statement. Ive been a strength coach for 20 years and have seen way more 4 plate benchers than 6 plate deadlifters. Its true some people just have a knack/good leverage build for Deads and can walk up to 4.5 plates no problem -but 610 is pretty unusual.

His stomach is jacked.....with hot dogs, burgers, and greasy fries.

Good addition for UFC HW division.

Dude is jacked as fuck, lol at idiots saying he's "fat." He's a little fluffy, but he has a shit ton of muscle and is certainly not fat. If he cut 10-15lbs he'd look like an absolute animal

I'll show you a jacked white boy

giphy.gif

Back