UFC156 Aldo vs edgar preview

with the popular motivated BJ, 1st round lauzon, broke fitch, ADCC hunt, i would like to welcome the most exciting one of all. pissed off edgar.

Speaking of memes, on this card we have Broke Fitch fighting K-1 Maia (or is Maia 2.0?). There can be only one.

This card is incredible and that trailer was very nice.

I, too, am surprised there isn't more hype surrounding this card. To me Aldo-Edgar is a superfight, almost as interesting to see as Silva-GSP/Jones would be. Not to mentiong the 3 amazing fights leading up to the main event.

Why doesn't the UFC step in right now and demand "only light workouts!"? (improper punctuation, I know). Why can't they prevent stupid training injuries from ruining this card at this moment?

That is my fear right now. I want to see Aldo v Edgar more than any fight right now, more than any Silva superfight. Let's lock it in while everyone is healthy.

Good luck and good health to all the fighters.

Im really suprised that when Edgar goes "Yeah, havent heard that one before", they went for Maynard fight clips instead of BJ Penn.

I am aware that BJs stocks arent really that high at the moment, but wasnt he "the most dominant LW champ ever"?

If you wanna sell it like that, atleast have clips from those fights.

Im really suprised that when Edgar goes "Yeah, havent heard that one before", they went for Maynard fight clips instead of BJ Penn.

I am aware that BJs stocks arent really that high at the moment, but wasnt he "the most dominant LW champ ever"?

If you wanna sell it like that, atleast have clips from those fights.

I agree.

Back