News UFC will return to England for a PPV card this year, featuring Tom Aspinall and Leon Edwards

is belaal vs. edwards happening so i can stop hearing about belaal.

aspinall vs. jones seems like a pipe dream so i'll take him fighting gane or blaydes.

I do wonder if theyre still going to Salt-Lake the following week. They paid for a big card so maybe they will be get a great FN card like Austin received last year, with an even better main-event.
The Salt Lake City event will take place on July 13, and that card will also be a PPV! It’s in the contracts.

Both of those guys on the same PPV defending their titles? Sign me up. Unfortunately, that means Gane is definitely next for Aspinall. Just another example of the UFC mismanaging all their divisions.
I hope to see Aspinall vs Gane, but I expect that Blaydes will get a shot at the Interim title

Looks like Belal is getting a title shot after all, comain makes sense for that fight.

I just hope it's soon. I like leon, but wish his activity level was a bit higher.
I don't think it's his fault, he planned to fight on 300. I believe the UFC is holding him back because Leon v Belal isn't PPV headline worthy. They need to add that fight as comain to a PPV.

So if Gane wins do they just immediately strip him?
Jones son'd him way too recently
<36>

Wow, that's going to be interesting. June 29th, July 13th, & Juky 30th = 3 PPVs in 4 weeks LOL
Yeah insane.
UFC Manchester is between July 20 and July 27 from what I’m told.
I really hope they go with the July 20 date though, in that case I can attend the event, I’m on vacation a few days later.

Yeah insane.
UFC Manchester is between July 20 and July 27 from what I’m told.
I really hope they go with the July 20 date though, in that case I can attend the event, I’m on vacation a few days later.
If July 13th is a ppv I bet they push the UK back to the 27th. Hard to see them doing ppv on back-to-back weekends.

Maybe they could do a free numbered event for Utah like they did with 267 in Abu-Dhabi. Not likely but there is precedent.

I wish they would do a big UK stadium show. A card with Tom, Leon, Paddy, MVP, Garry etc mixed in with some decent international names could easily pull a big crowd and the atmosphere would be electric.

I wish they would do a big UK stadium show. A card with Tom, Leon, Paddy, MVP, Garry etc mixed in with some decent international names could easily pull a big crowd and the atmosphere would be electric.

It would be absolutely cracking, lad.

200w.gif

Fingers crossed they don't make the card start at 3am local time like they did with that Bisping PPV back in the day.

Aspinall and Leon defending their titles.

I would give MVP someone like Wonderboy just to more or less ensure a stand-up affair. It's a step up in the rankings for MVP and a top 10 opponent and a chance for him to shine against someone who probably doesn't have a lot of fights left in him. MVP just reeks of over-cocky Anderson, and I think it would be stupid to feed him to the strong wrestlers at 170. Might as well milk him for a couple highlights first.

Colby vs. Garry is a no-brainer for a UK card.

Throw Paddy on there, I am sure BSD would like a nice victim to get back on track with his winning ways and the French would always be looking to embarrass the Brits.

You got Arnold Allen and Paul Craig to throw in the mix, and Mokaev and McCann if you wanted to include FLY and WMMA. To each their own.

The UK can actually put on a solid card of homegrown talent now.

Guess that confirms Jones isnt fighting Tom, that match would definitely be in the US or the middle east.

Back