News UFC want Gamrot (17-0) vs Musaev (13-0) after this fight was canceled by KSW

PudzianFighter

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score

Musaev was injured before KSW 54 and was replaced by Marian Ziolkowski.

Gamrot is a free agent, but Musaev probably has a contract with KSW.

can you translate the text? if the UFC adds these 2 plus Chandler then that is the best division in history.
I dont see the UFC splurging that kind of money, though. They dont need to.

can you translate the text? if the UFC adds these 2 plus Chandler then that is the best division in history.

They might do it just to keep them away from others.

Like us, they must have noticed that Bellator seem to have kicked into gear when it comes to picking people up.

Splurging? Can't see any of the 3 getting more than 100k per fight with ufc. Will Brooks had 2 wins over Chandler and was given a 50k/50k contract and Ross Pearson in his debut. Jiri Prochazka was also given a 50/50 contract.

Splurging? Can't see any of the 3 getting more than 100k per fight with ufc. Will Brooks had 2 wins over Chandler and was given a 50k/50k contract and Ross Pearson in his debut. Jiri Prochazka was also given a 50/50 contract.
I think Chandler was making over 200k per fight in Bellator, I cant imagine him leaving for 50k/50k. Gamrot and Musaev are probably making way less than that but I doubt they would be leaving for 12k/12k either. Particulary Gamrot, who is the KSW double champ, I would assume he is making good money.
At the end of the day, who knows tbh. I dont understand the whole fighting for peanuts without sponsors but having the prestige of being a "UFC fighter" but a lot of fighters seem to go that route.

Like us, they must have noticed that Bellator seem to have kicked into gear when it comes to picking people up.
The UFC has not been managed in that direction as of lately, though. They seem content with signing scrubs for 12k/12k because they have branded themselves so good that at the end of the day, people will watch the UFC regardless of who is fighting. So, there isnt this necessity of spending extra money fighters that only the hardcores know. Casuals will still stick to the perceived idea of "if they are fighting in the UFC is because they are the best".

I think Chandler was making over 200k per fight in Bellator, I cant imagine him leaving for 50k/50k. Gamrot and Musaev are probably making way less than that but I doubt they would be leaving for 12k/12k either. Particulary Gamrot, who is the KSW double champ, I would assume he is making good money.
At the end of the day, who knows tbh. I dont understand the whole fighting for peanuts without sponsors but having the prestige of being a "UFC fighter" but a lot of fighters seem to go that route.
Chandlers pay would likely increase every fight or so. I think he'd get 50/50 to start and a top 10 opponent. With a win he may move up to 75/75 and a top 3-5 guy.

Chandlers pay would likely increase every fight or so. I think he'd get 50/50 to start and a top 10 opponent. With a win he may move up to 75/75 and a top 3-5 guy.
I can see dana paying around 200k for him on fight no 1. 1 mil in the three fight contact overall.

I can see dana paying around 200k for him on fight no 1. 1 mil in the three fight contact overall.
I doubt Dana would pay that much for Chandler but I hope he does.

Musayev > Musaev

Difficult to tell at the moment, Shamil has looked great but needs to step up the competition. The Gamrot fight would be interesting.

I think Gamrot probably beats both of them, though.

Difficult to tell at the moment, Shamil has looked great but needs to step up the competition. The Gamrot fight would be interesting.

I think Gamrot probably beats both of them, though.
Who has Gamrot beaten that is remotely as good as Patricky?

Musayev is the real deal. He is even odds at worst with Gamrot.

Who has Gamrot beaten that is remotely as good as Patricky?

Musayev is the real deal. He is even odds at worst with Gamrot.

I'd say Patricky is better than Norman Parke but also that Parke isn't as far off Patricky as most people would think, he's underrated because he's boring. Gamrot made him look stupid in their last fight.

I think the UFC would pay Chandler more than 50/50k.

I remember they getting guys like Eddie Alvarez or Giblert Melendez and paying them good contracts.

Chandler is a well known in the MMA community and his signing would bring some hype.

I remember they getting guys like Eddie Alvarez or Giblert Melendez and paying them good contracts.

Chandler is a well known in the MMA community and his signing would bring some hype.
Chandler ain't champ though. Jiri is on 50/50 and Brooks was too. Both were champs coming to ufc.

Chandler ain't champ though. Jiri is on 50/50 and Brooks was too. Both were champs coming to ufc.
I have been following JIri for a long time but nobody knew him. There was talks about him sigining with the UFC years ago for a Prague event and zero hype about it.

And Will Brooks... lets just say that nobody gave a fuck about Brooks.

Chandler is a bigger name than those two. He could sign and go straight to a main event.

wasn't hector lombard super happy with whatever his UFC deal was when people thought he was going to make a run at Anderson Silva too?

Yes, best defense is offense. Snatch these dudes up before Coker does.

I can. :cool:

"Mateusz Garmot won the title fight in KSW against an opponent who replaced the injured Shamil Musaev.

There are talks about making a fight between Musaev and Mateusz in the UFC due to a high interest of European MMA fans."

For translations from Polish and Russian just @ me.
You're welcome.

PS. The UFC offers 12/12 to both and they tell Dana to fuck off IMO. :p

Back