• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC Vegas 76: Strickland vs. Magomedov Pre-Fight Discussion Sat. July 1 4pm ET

Planning to watch

• Total voters
Nova Scotia... sounds fun! :D You prefer the Nashville weather now? My uncle grew up here in RI and after being all over the place in the Marines he settled in Louisiana then Missouri and never left. He hates New England now lol. I wanna move to Florida... can't stand how cold it is here. :confused:

I guess the Nashville weather is a little easier to work with. No ocean though. You know each place had some stuff that was superior but I know many people that got sick of winter up north and moved somewhere more moderate! Tell your uncle semper fidelis from a fellow Marine.

Nova Scotia... sounds fun! :D You prefer the Nashville weather now? My uncle grew up here in RI and after being all over the place in the Marines he settled in Louisiana then Missouri and never left. He hates New England now lol. I wanna move to Florida... can't stand how cold it is here. :confused:
The only thing i know about Nova Scotia is these dudes

Trailer_Park_Boys_TV_Series-410374848-mmed.jpg
trailer-park-boys-bam.gif

Preview by Tom Feely.

The Ultimate Fighting Championship on Saturday will head back to the UFC Apex in Las Vegas for UFC on ESPN 48, which fits into the typical mold of offering some entertaining action with little in the way of true stakes. Much of the focus has rightfully centered on the headliner, a middleweight pairing between Sean Strickland and Abusupiyan Magomedov that feels thrown together, even by present-day standards. Beyond that, this is a surprisingly interesting main card. Grant Dawson looks to make the long-awaited jump to lightweight contender with a win over Damir Ismagulov in the co-feature, while rising talents Michael Morales, Ariane Lipski and Ismael Bonfim try to build on impressive performances. Add in an odd matchup between Brunno Ferreira and Nursulton Ruziboev to kick off festivities, and this would be a strong offering with something better in the main-event slot.
Now to the UFC on ESPN 48 “Strickland vs. Magomedov” preview:

https://www.sherdog.com/news/articles/1/Preview-UFC-on-ESPN-48-Strickland-vs-Magomedov-190380

I'm in for some of this card, it's a date night. Can't always be fighting gotta make time for loving too.

rsTwtMQ.gif
You all can scratch that fight Gods said I need to be present and sent some divine intervention my way, so I'm IN for most of it. But it is Canada Day long weekend so I'll be drinking, eating, vaping, in/out dozing, you all know what I'm talking about.

Last edited:
How TF is Romanov vs Ivanov the 1st fight of the night?!

In a card so weak it might as well have been the fucking main event!

The only thing i know about Nova Scotia is these dudes

The only thing I know about Nova Scotia is Scotian women is straight up nutz! (Disclaimer: Not all Scotian women are nutz just this crazy one) the girl went straight up Stan on me; in them days I was clutching illegal iron because this woman was stalking and letting me know she was there/near I thought was gonna end up a Youtube crime story told by some nerd in glasses...

Lessoned learned:
Be careful who you throw the good wood to, sometime half the wood is just as good, don't drive the girl crazy. [<diva3}

rsTwtMQ.gif
You all can scratch that fight Gods said I need to be present and sent some divine intervention my way, so I'm IN for most of it. But it is Canada Day long weekend so I'll be drinking, eating, vaping, in/out dozing, you all know what I'm talking about.

JBG moves in mysterious ways. Also that guy was probably out of your league anyway

The only thing I know about Nova Scotia is Scotian women is straight up nutz! (Disclaimer: Not all Scotian women are nutz just this crazy one) the girl went straight up Stan on me; in them days I was clutching illegal iron because this woman was stalking and letting me know she was there/near I thought was gonna end up a Youtube crime story told by some nerd in glasses...

Lessoned learned:
Be careful who you throw the good wood to, sometime half the wood is just as good, don't drive the girl crazy. [<diva3}
Glad i don't have to deal with them crazy ass bitches..

That stone face short twerk motion tells me that girl is a real professional. "C'mon buddy, blow I need to go. I got a full calendar 2day"...

I got me a legit date night she'll allow me to check IN with you foolz but my attention gotta be on her my friend. It's a bit of fights then a romcom, then hopefully dat dirty twerk work. <Wink2>

Giving myself a write up for saying romcom, and if you know what a romcom is give yourself a write up, you wuss
NeMPt5I.gif
I love 90s rom coms. That was the best time for them.

Back