• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC: The Time is Now Press Conference DISCUSSION (Video)

Lol @ people calling Mcgregor the new Chael.

Chael never had to resort to calling people "pussies" like McGregor. Chael was way more creative than that.

Chael didn't have to swear to get his point across. Macgregor reminds me of a high school douche who thinks he's good at talking shit but really isn't. Don't get how his trash talk appeals to anyone really it's so fucking unoriginal and childish. Chael called anderson out for not wanting to talk to his fans and shit macgregor calls Russians nazis. He can't even talk shit CORRECTLY. Chael insulted the entire country of Brazil and did a damn good job of it. Chael had fans in Brazil because there was truth to what he was speaking. Can't wait for Aldo to send macgregor back to Ireland knowing he will never hold a belt.

Going from that press conference Anderson, Connor, and Ronda are the stars of the UFC. Weidman got asked 2 questions if that.

Just watched it. Was great , the black at the end killed it haha

Chael didn't have to swear to get his point across. Macgregor reminds me of a high school douche who thinks he's good at talking shit but really isn't. Don't get how his trash talk appeals to anyone really it's so fucking unoriginal and childish. Chael called anderson out for not wanting to talk to his fans and shit macgregor calls Russians nazis. He can't even talk shit CORRECTLY. Chael insulted the entire country of Brazil and did a damn good job of it. Chael had fans in Brazil because there was truth to what he was speaking. Can't wait for Aldo to send macgregor back to Ireland knowing he will never hold a belt.

It's like you are living in bizarro world. Anyway...

Great conference. I wish they did more.

It seemed obvious to me that the big news that they couldnt complete was signing Brock. Dana flat out said he wants to fight again. It had to be their big announcement

Brock is under contract with the WWE and he's not coming back, he would get demolished.

UFC announces full calendar for 2015 with 45 events

For the first time in its history, the UFC tipped most of its hand for a full calendar year.

On Monday at a news conference in Las Vegas, the UFC, the world

Damn
I bumped the thread and just realised it was @shonuf thread

RIP

It's painful to hear one of our brothers have passed away. Sad sad news. RIP Shonuf.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back