UFC Targets Aug 30th In Vegas For Jones/Gus 2, UFC 177

I hope Gus has been training his eyelids

Sign the contract, Jon. It will only hurt for a little while and you will feel better once it's done.

13979_PicsArt_1379915081606.jpg

Anyone surprised Jones doesn't seem to eager to accept? I know I'm not!

Good, they aren't waiting too long to make this fight. I'm sick of champs fighting every 6 months. (Or less if they're injured)

Just an attempt to push the fight to a earlier date, with public pressure. Has the UFC not learned that does not work with Jones. He's not one of the sheep fighters that says "How high" when told to "Jump" by them.

Fight most likely wont happen till late Sept or Oct. Like most of Jones fights, the UFC and fans paying attention know this.

Just an attempt to push the fight sooner, with public pressure. Has the UFC not learned that does not work with Jones. He's not one of the sheep fighters that says "How high" when told to "Jump" by them.

Fight is most likely wont happen till late Sept or Oct. Like most of Jones fights, the UFC and fans paying attention know this.

The only PPV in Oct is in Brazil. There's nowhere to have the fight but this card.

The only PPV in Oct is in Brazil. There's nowhere to have the fight but this card.

Late Sept at UFC 178 in Toronto. Which follows the pattern of Jones fights.

Late Sept at UFC 178 in Toronto. Which follows the pattern of Jones fights.

Yeah, but Hendricks has to defend his belt. That's the only thing throwing me off. He said that's when he would be able to return.

I'm not sure he could make the Vegas card.

Yeah, but Hendricks has to defend his belt. That's the only thing throwing me off. He said that's when he would be able to return.

I'm not sure he could make the Vegas card.

Jones vs Gus >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hendricks defending his belt. UFC "That's Hendricks date" Jones Management "So?"

Interesting. I'm not surprised ufc is targeting this fight for 177... I'm also not surprised jbj hasn't accepted. That's the only reason I can't see this fight happening so soon. It took jbj forever to fight glover, do ppl really believe he will fight so soon against the only guy that basically beat him?

So when the hell is Hendricks supposed to fight? I wonder if they'll make this card a double championship fight card.

If not the only place he could defend would be Canada. Which would kind of be bs to have him fight there, especially if it's against Rory.

I think that's the actual plan. I see no problem with it and hope it happens.

Not sure, they know the fight is next. But still want to create some fake narrative about ducking.

Yep. They also act like Jones was absolutely destroyed in their 1st fight, when it was actually quite even. I don't like Jones, but the hate is fucking ridiculous.

Gus doesn't even deserve a title shot. Jones at his worst beat Gus at his best. DC getting screwed.

Back