UFC Strawweight fighters ranked by # of Social Media followers.

ah good catch, i cut off the ufc part from her instagram, why isn't her twitterlink clickable?
I don't know, the Twitter link on the UFC's PVZ bio works fine for me.

Whose that single mom that makes the twerking vids? I think i follow her and she has like 25-30k

Nice AV, OP. Her Gina move

It's pretty hot.

DIdvC9W.gif

This is probably her "Gina move" as it's been around since 2007:

michelle_waterson_1.gif

My take is that a lot of these girls need to get some fights booked. Feels like I haven't seen Moroz, Penne, or claudia fight in over a year.

Last edited:
Calderwood too.

Calderwood is a bit of an enigma. Nobody really knows what her real ranking should be. She definitely has some fans, though.
I think Jessica Penne is pretty light on followers, considering she has fought for the belt, is a 10 year veteran pro MMA veteran, was successful on TUF and has won 2 FOTN bonuses. She can come across as a cold fish sometimes (although she has been working on that) and isn't a big social media person.

Randa should be #1. P4P cutest martial artist on earth.

Randa was probably my fav on TUF20 and she's cute for sure. You already know my choice for cutest:

FSbLJDq.jpg

My take is that a lot of these girls need to get some fights booked. Feels like I haven't seen Moroz, Penne, or claudia fight in over a year.

YES. There have been at least 3 UFC cards in a row this year with NO female fights, it sucks. They also really need to get that 125 division started quickly. It's the ideal weight class of some really great fighters.

I just noticed Albu's IG struggling at 3,499.
No fight scheduled but she's definitely active. One week ago:

you are probably responsible for at least a thousand of watersons figure :D

Back