UFC Smith vs Rakic PBP/Discussion

lawler is washed and gunshy, should have been retired but DEFINITELY needs to retire now. will keep fading him if he doesn't

magny looked -500 there. fought a smart fight too.

A shame my bookie doesn't offer decision props on Smith, Magny and Grasso fights.
All props are available but not the X by dec.
Those Grasso and Magny dec bets would have cashed big time.

Neil is definitely a points fighter. Low power and he didn't really commit to any of those subs.

Good thing to note for future Magny fights is that he still can't take damage well or fight on his backfoot, even against CTE finished Lawler
Yup, he was frightened when Robbie was charging at him. I hope this gives some recency bias boost to the Geoff meal matchup.

imagine how bad Geoff Neal is gonna kill this tree man

lawler should go to bellator and get smashed by rory mdcdonald or he should go to bare knuckle fighting and not worry about wrestling if he doesn't choose to retire, but please leave ufc

i think robbie has some knee issues
Uh, you can replace knees. You can’t replace a brain. Dude is scared to fight because he’s scared to take a shot. Can’t blame him, hope he got paid 6 figures for this fight

Colby hitting him with pool noodles 800 times put the finishing touches on him.

Against askren who I’d say is a better wrestler than Neil magny even when he was washed in the UFC, lawler came out aggressive as shit with explosive flurries and some tenacity. I told my buddy tonight it looked like his entire body had erectile dysfunction.

Good thing to note for future Magny fights is that he still can't take damage well or fight on his backfoot, even against CTE finished Lawler
yeah he just loves to put himelf against the back of the cage. Vicente Luque will chew him up.

Going to take a little shot at smith sub here. +620

think if he’s smart he will look to take Rakic down and exploit the grappling descrepancy

Back