UFC shoving Israel down ppl throats. hes not that impressive

• Thread starter Deleted member 556651
  • Start date
He has almost 100 wins in three different fight sports, and just won an interim title against a physically strong and competent wrestler

How is he not that good?

He has almost 100 wins in three different fight sports, and just won an interim title against a physically strong and competent wrestler

How is he not that good?
physically stronger LOL? hahaha. the man looks like a LHW fighting a big WW. got knocked down with someone half his reach and couldnt finish a 50 years old. its a good win he got last night but the hype hes getting doesnt match his potential.

He's a champion. So your point isn't valid.

The UFC is trying hard as fk to push this guy down our throats but if you take out all the hype talk and look at his fighting abilities, hes pretty average. he had barely beat 50 years old anderson, he has no chin and was knocked down 20 times by someone as tall as his thigh. he has no power, no wrestling and no grappling. hes Darren Till 2.0 barely beat Wonderboy ( a good striker ) and was about to get koed stiff 3 times by a striker half his size. he will get demolished pretty soon. i think the UFC is now basing hype on how someone looks and talk not their fighting abilities.

The man is a way worse fighter/version of Conor in term of fighting ability but still getting th UFC push. hes fighting guys half his size and hes still having a very hard time while winning mostly decisions. no power no flashy finishes just decisions of boring 50-50 striking matches that becomes exciting due to his opponents going aggressive.

Doing some anime moves between rounds and after a fight LOL is impressive son. those anime moves are probably more entertaining than his actual performances (his opponents are the ones making the fights exciting). the ufc is trying to push him down people throats like they did Darren Till and Conor before him. out of the three Conor had actual fighting potential.

very average performance by adesanya imo.

Conor > Israelx5 and im a conor hater.

tumblr_mpnsntBO2D1st3xfjo1_r1_500.gif

Exciting fighter, took bombs from Gas like a champ, and dropped him in return.

You seem upset, just tell us the real reason why you hate him.

I love Adesanya and I was rooting for him.

But I don’t think he should have been rocked multiple times by a short wrestler.

MMA is wierd. Where wrestlers are KOing and dropping kickboxers.

Shouldn’t his striking be light years ahead of Kelvin or is it just fear of the takedown that made him land so much?

all you remember? he was the favorite to win the fight. most people had him winning the fight. at least 60-40 split. glad a guy with 60 kickboxing fights couldnt stop himself from getting knocked down 3 times by an MMA fighter LOL.

most people had him winning the fight? i don't know about that, you must've just started posting today there were lots of "Adesanya is overrated" posts.

you must've just started watching fights too if you think getting knocked down in an MMA fight is somehow embarrassing.

I love Adesanya and I was rooting for him.

But I don’t think he should have been rocked multiple times by a short wrestler.

MMA is wierd. Where wrestlers are KOing and dropping kickboxers.

Shouldn’t his striking be light years ahead of Kelvin or is it just fear of the takedown that made him land so much?
my point exactly. hes getting too much hype even though hes suffering to get the W against people half his size or twice his age.

most people had him winning the fight? i don't know about that, you must've just started posting today there were lots of "Adesanya is overrated" posts.

you must've just started watching fights too if you think getting knocked down in an MMA fight is somehow embarrassing.
there are polls on twitter and he was the favorite on every polls, mmafighting, espn, ariel, Okamoto etc. the majority of human beings who are watching MMA picked him. i dont give a crap about a couple of threads. each thread represent one human being. a poll has 10s of thousands.

Are you on drugs? Both guys looked great but round 5 separated a championship fighter from an excellent fighter.

I underestimated Kelvin going into this but I think Isreal just has that next level to him

all i remember is a lot of posts saying Kelvin was going to destroy him. Kelvin's boxing is too slick.

Actually the dog fight was where he was losing.. He won distance of course.
Adesanya really shut the haters down with his win last night.

they all said he only had kicks, he dropped Kelvin multiple times with counter right hands.

they said he doesn't hit hard, he nearly knocked Kelvin out multiple times.

they said he can't get into a dog fight, he actually won the dog fight.

it is embarrassing when you are an ex pro kickboxer with 70+ fights and youre fighting a short wrestler with half your reach in a fight you spent 99% of the time standing. its pathetic actually not just embarrassing.

He wont get past guys like Yoel, Jacare, Wittaker, and Chris Weidman

I think you are dead wrong about that. Yoel and Jacare are in their 40's, their best days are behind them now. Weidman is 1-4 in his last 5 fights. The only person standing between Adesanya and dominance is Bobby Knuckles.

Watching Kelvin almost KO a kick boxer with a head kick... amazing. Genderbender must be overrated.

it is embarrassing when you are an ex pro kickboxer with 70+ fights and youre fighting a short wrestler with half your reach in a fight you spent 99% of the time standing. its pathetic actually not just embarrassing.

why is that? Gastelum has knocked out a lot of guys.

kickboxing doesn't = MMA.

Kelvin was a huge win for Adesanya.

When you MMMAMath Gastelums record there are wins over jacare who beat gegard, vitor etc, Bisping who beat Rockhold, hendo etc.
Cant sniff at who these guys fought and the fact Kelvin beat them.

The UFC is trying hard as fk to push this guy down our throats but if you take out all the hype talk and look at his fighting abilities, hes pretty average. he had barely beat 50 years old anderson, he has no chin and was knocked down 20 times by someone as tall as his thigh. he has no power, no wrestling and no grappling. hes Darren Till 2.0 barely beat Wonderboy ( a good striker ) and was about to get koed stiff 3 times by a striker half his size. he will get demolished pretty soon. i think the UFC is now basing hype on how someone looks and talk not their fighting abilities.

The man is a way worse fighter/version of Conor in term of fighting ability but still getting th UFC push. hes fighting guys half his size and hes still having a very hard time while winning mostly decisions. no power no flashy finishes just decisions of boring 50-50 striking matches that becomes exciting due to his opponents going aggressive.

Doing some anime moves between rounds and after a fight LOL is impressive son. those anime moves are probably more entertaining than his actual performances (his opponents are the ones making the fights exciting). the ufc is trying to push him down people throats like they did Darren Till and Conor before him. out of the three Conor had actual fighting potential.

very average performance by adesanya imo.

Conor > Israelx5 and im a conor hater.
That's a lot of words just to say you're racist.

UFC will put him through the grinder like they do everybody else, if he beats whitaker do you think he won’t fight the Romeros and Costas and Tills of the world? Then if he loses the throat-shoving will end

Back