UFC Shenzhen in danger of being cancelled?

Yeah Jing An is dope, I’m also into photography and Shanghai is a great place to get it done. Jing An is in Puxi by the way, the other area is pudong which is boring as fuck. April/May it must have rained quite a bit no?

Ah, gotcha... well, I stayed way down closer to the Bund the first time, whereas in jingan I was like a block away from jingan temple. Far more greenery and quality restaurants there, though it's insanely westernized around there and very little resembling an adventurer's idea of "old china" remains. You've got to wander around a bit, but yeah, the city is just a photographer's dream. Last year I stayed there at the Swissotel for over a week, after being in Beijing, then hopped down to one of the rice terrace villages outside Guilin and then Hong kong. Would spend a year there just ambling around if I had the cash to do so.

Ah, gotcha... well, I stayed way down closer to the Bund the first time, whereas in jingan I was like a block away from jingan temple. Far more greenery and quality restaurants there, though it's insanely westernized around there and very little resembling an adventurer's idea of "old china" remains. You've got to wander around a bit, but yeah, the city is just a photographer's dream. Last year I stayed there at the Swissotel for over a week, after being in Beijing, then hopped down to one of the rice terrace villages outside Guilin and then Hong kong. Would spend a year there just ambling around if I had the cash to do so.
Jing An is very westernized, the French concession is there so westerners have been in and around there for decades, I like it still though and after a while it just becomes the place where I live and work, so whether it has that old style or not wears off.

Jing An is very westernized, the French concession is there so westerners have been in and around there for decades, I like it still though and after a while it just becomes the place where I live and work, so whether it has that old style or not wears off.

My favorite (sarcasm har har) is the Burger King on the corner in an old brick french style building. A true shanghai experience.

Fast food in general. Basicslly chemical-preserved, bottom of the chain quality, flavor injected garbage made for human cattle.
I’ve found from personal experience Mickey D’s BK and KFC in China are the absolute lowest in terms of quality, Japan, Thailand and Singapore are on par with the states.

Back