UFC Seoul(11/28) looks pretty good on paper

If anyone needs a ticket..i have an extra for sale. Fighter walk aisle, right near the railing where the fighters come out...guaranteed to make it on PPV haha
im also going but my friend cant make it. Just pm me if interested.
Its in the R section seats

Akiyama got tough fights during his entire UFC tenure. He kept losing but he was always getting a name guy afterwards. Now he finally gets a win and ends up fighting....who the fuck is Mina anyway, some tuf latin guy?

Joe Silva has been terrible lately, he is outdumbing Shelby ffs.

He is essentially semi-retired at this point. You will only see him in these random matchups in UFC: Japan/Korea in the future.

I just logged in for the first time in a while to say that this is definiteyl worthy of a fox card. UFC going to make up hard for taking so long to come to korea.

Akiyama got tough fights during his entire UFC tenure. He kept losing but he was always getting a name guy afterwards. Now he finally gets a win and ends up fighting....who the fuck is Mina anyway, some tuf latin guy?

Joe Silva has been terrible lately, he is outdumbing Shelby ffs.

I think he deserves to fight no names for the rest of his career and get paid in boats considering the line up he had to go through in his early ufc career. I remember people on sherdog arguing that he had to fight tougher competition than GSP in the same time period.

Aside from seeing how DHK performs, not really interested in much else in this card.

Not bad at all, looking forward to it

I think he deserves to fight no names for the rest of his career and get paid in boats considering the line up he had to go through in his early ufc career. I remember people on sherdog arguing that he had to fight tougher competition than GSP in the same time period.

Given his reputation coming into the ufc; Leben, Bisping and Shields were not supposed to be unwinable bouts the way people on here act like they were. They paid him a lot to come over and expected to put him against big names.

Where the fuck is hamderlei silva?

Confirmed bouts
Fight Card (UFC Fight Pass)

Welterweight bout: Benson Henderson vs. Thiago Alves
Heavyweight bout: Mirko Filipović vs. Anthony Hamilton
Welterweight bout: Dong Hyun Kim vs. Jorge Masvidal
Welterweight bout: Yoshihiro Akiyama vs. Alberto Mina
Featherweight bout: Doo Ho Choi vs. Sam Sicilia

Not officially announced by UFC (not on official fight card as of today)

Welterweight bout: Hyun Gyu Lim vs. Elizeu Zaleski dos Santos
Middleweight bout: Dong-Yi Yang vs. Jake Collier
Lightweight bout: Tae Hyun Bang vs. Leo ****z
Featherweight bout: Yui Chul Nam vs. Mike de la Torre
Flyweight bout: Fredy Serrano vs. Yao Zhikui
Bantamweight bout: Marco Beltran vs. Ning Guangyou

Very nice for a Fight Pass event

My friend is going to that event.
Not one bit jealous he's gonna experience his first UFC event in fucking South Korea.

Had no idea Benson is @WW now. Geez that division is gnarly as fuck. I want to see the top 30 fighters in that division now. Everyones really good? Probably.

love the card because i love the way the korean fighters entertain in the octagon.
7 korean fighters (counting benson and sexy as a half each. lol) on the same card? and possibly plus hamderlei. i'll have my alarm set for 4am or whatever for sure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back