11137130_404334893093994_4016517855636516955_n.jpg

11898822_404334919760658_8943119347155255783_n.jpg

11949291_404334966427320_7051370255623957591_n.jpg

ME Benson Henderson - Thiago Alves 170lbs
CE Mirko Cro Cop - Anthony Hamilton 265lbs
3rd Yoshihiro Akiyama - Alberto Mina 170lbs
2nd Dong Hyun Kim - Jorge Masvidal 170lbs
1st Hyun Gyu Lim - Elizeu Zaleski 170lbs

Confirmed undercard fighters(via Korean source)
Dongi Yang(185lbs *resigned to roster)

Not fit for a FOX card but good for a UFN card. Glad that UFC didn't split up Bendo fight and Cro Cop fight to make two seperate events.

Anyone got info on the fighter walkout seat map for the event? The ticket site is all in korean

Koreans at home ? Are you kidding? You might as well fight in Mad Max's Thunderdome.

Hell yah this will be entertaining as fuk. u can print that

too bad no Mr. Perfect or Zombie

I'm liking this card too. Especially the Bendo/Alves fight.

Curious about how Lim will perform. I still don't have an idea what happened against Magney... He had Magney on chicken legs and falls in absolute blind blood rush and gasses himself in like a minute.

just added Seo Hee Ham vs. Cortney Casey to the card. Nice addition. Glad Ham is back.

Solid card. Worth a watch.

Good?

I think it's strange as fuck!

DHK vs Masvidal is the only fight that makes me think 'damn, good fight'.

MCC vs fucking Anthony Hamilton?!
Akiyama, vs a dude who fought about 4yrs ago and won, with an unbeaten record against very poor opposition?

Lim/Zaleski will be fun, granted.

I agree with other posters, it's a very weird card. I'm really looking forward to Smooth and Alves, I think they're going put on a war. Korean Superboy and Akiyama are back. I don't hate the card.

Akiyama got tough fights during his entire UFC tenure. He kept losing but he was always getting a name guy afterwards. Now he finally gets a win and ends up fighting....who the fuck is Mina anyway, some tuf latin guy?

Joe Silva has been terrible lately, he is outdumbing Shelby ffs.

Was just looking up the venue for this place, the Olypic gymnastics hall. Seats 14,730. For those of you Sherdoggers in Korea, does the UFC filling this place seem realistic? MMA's traditional home in Seoul is Jangchung gymnasium, which, while having half the capacity of the gymnastics hall, is more centrally located in the city. Also looks better to have a smaller arena filled, than a larger one half empty. Is this also the same Olympic Hall that Road FC has held events in? The Olypic Hall that I looked up seems really small, less than 3k seating.

Good?

Akiyama, vs a dude who fought about 4yrs ago and won, with an unbeaten record against very poor opposition?

Well, I must be too excited to see the card as it is cuz Korea never had a UFC event before and UFC Japan and Macau didn't have much on to lure our attention. The pure thought of Seeing Cro Cop, Bendo&Alves in Korea gives me chills

It's a fun card, Alve/Bendo is going to be nuts I hope.

This card is looking really good, and really, really sexy.

Akiyama got tough fights during his entire UFC tenure. He kept losing but he was always getting a name guy afterwards. Now he finally gets a win and ends up fighting....who the fuck is Mina anyway, some tuf latin guy?

Joe Silva has been terrible lately, he is outdumbing Shelby ffs.

So wait you're bitching that when Akiyama was a top ten fighter that he faced top opponents and also bitching that now that he's way past his prime he's fighting lower level fighters?

Good?

henderson alves isnt good?

my god

Sad that Kyung Ho Kang ain't available for this event.

I'm only looking forward to Cro Cop crushing Hamilton.

Looking forward to it a lot! Should be brilliant.

Aside from the main event, yes.

They should really have made it a one night 170 tournament.

"looks good on paper" in the sense that this is a cheap fight card you can throw on you subscription service and use to promote mma in a new area.

Objectively, it doesn't look good on paper. There is little on this card to be excited about and even less meaningful match ups.

Henderson is going to decision Alves easily. That fight is going to be so one sided and dull.

theyre going to add the k-superboy.
and recently-re-signed dongyi yang who is a better fighter than what he showed in his past ufc fights.
am excite.

Only on sherdoggers would someone bitch about sexyama vs Mina.

Mina will prob win that fight

Has the sex in it, of course it's going to be good. Best card of the year!

Back